Metal Storm logo
Karl Willetts - Vocalist Reveals His New Band

It's been a while since Bolt Thrower released their last album and it looks like the band won't record anything in the near future. After all, their drummer sadly died last year. But, here's some good news to whet the appetite of Bolt Thrower fanatics! Their legendary vocalist Karl Willetts decided to start his own death/grind band called Memoriam. Other members included in this project are Frank Healy ( Benediction), Andy Whale (ex- Bolt Thrower) and Scott Fairfax (ex- Cerebral Fix).

The band is now in the process of rehearsing their first songs, so it'll take some time for them to record their debut, but at least now we know something's happening. In the meantime, check their official Facebook page here and stay tuned for more news about this project soon.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bolt Thrower
Posted: 15.02.2016 by garmling

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 89 users
15.02.2016 - 14:44
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Great they opted for a new name for the project. Looking forward to checking out their (future) releases.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.02.2016 - 16:17
Lord_Regnier

I will keep an eye on this project.
Could be a good alternative to Bolt Thrower who didn't release anything in over a decade.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"

Hits total: 3376 | This month: 3