Metal Storm logo
Vader - Begin Work On 25th Anniversary Album

Vader have entered Hertz Studio to begin recording their as-yet-untitled 25th Anniversary album, which is due to feature "25 songs presenting the two last decades of Vader's history, some rare tracks and specials" Frontman Peter Wiwczarek has issued the following studio update:

"Me and Daray arrived to the Hertz Studio on March 15th to start recordings of an album, which is very special indeed. This is gonna be 25 songs taken from Vader's early records. We put an attention mostly on The Ultimate Incantation, De Profundis, Black To The Blind or Litany; also mini albums released in between. 2008 is the year when Vader took its name and started to exist as a band. With such an unusual material we'd like to enjoy the anniversary and close up the early days of Vader to the newest generation of our die-hard Fans. For a first time the songs from so different produced records will be available on one album. All the songs we will make from the scratch, so they'll sound more fresh with more or less re-arranged. Of course- we're gonna put some never-ever released very old stuff but... this is 'top secret' at the moment. Interesting might be also guests from (the) world's metal scene, who will appear on the album on various songs. They are our friends and brothers-in-arms, who already made a lot for metal. What can I add is, that we plan to do special edition of the album including video shots from very early days or photo album with never released old picturies specially chosen for this anniversary release. Lottsa work, lottsa memories... but first of all a lot of Total Massacre from over two decades of creation of unholy Metal Madness !!!! We start today..."

A complete studio report can be see here - http://www.vader.pl/news-e.html

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 18.03.2007 by lordz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
19.03.2007 - 00:54
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm guessing that The Final Massacre will be on this album 3 times.
19.03.2007 - 03:50
Syk
myspace/bonerama
"2008 is the year when Vader took its name and started to exist as a band."

That doesn't sound right Where are the proofreaders at?

Lol pyro. I hope Dark Age appears, it was their first song/video I heard/saw
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
27.03.2007 - 16:04
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Written by Syk on 19.03.2007 at 03:50

"2008 is the year when Vader took its name and started to exist as a band."
That doesn't sound right Where are the proofreaders at?

FYI: read the whole news report. It was Peter Wiwczarek himself who wrote that update. You can check http://www.vader.pl/news-e.html, if you don't believe me. So this means people of the staff who check the news (and NOT proofreaders, see below), cannot edit that direct quoted message. We usually don't do that to maintain the authenticity and reliability of the message itself.
What Peter Wiwczarek probably means is something like "2008 [marks 25 years since] Vader took its name and started to exist as a band."

And besides, "proofreaders" have nothing to do with this. Proofreaders are people who proofread reviews, articles and concert reviews. Everybody with Staff perms can check the news. I'm not a proofreader but still I can accept/reject news.

So far for Syk's cheap criticism
----
Your favorite band sucks.
28.03.2007 - 03:01
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Bah, isn't it the staff's responsibility to publish news that makes sense?

My cheap criticism knows no bounds
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 1995 | This month: 5