Metal Storm logo
Rage - New Album Coming In June

German metal trio Rage have just completed a successful tour of Europe as special guests to their label mates in Helloween. A few days before the tour started, the band's new EP My Way was released via Nuclear Blast. Now, the band is set to release their brand new studio album called The Devil Strikes Again on June 10th. This is their first new album since 2012's release 21. See the cover art and tracklist below.

Bassist/vocalist Peavy Wagner commented: "Here comes Rage's hardest record in years! The title says it all and we have captured the band's unique spirit of our classic works. The cover reflects the music - hard and straight!"

Tracklist:

Disc I
01. The Devil Strikes Again
02. My Way (Heaven Or Hell)
03. War
04. The Final Curtain
05. Ocean Full Of Tears
06. Deaf, Dumb And Blind
07. Spirits Of The Night
08. Times Of Darkness
09. The Dark Side Of The Sun
10. Back On Track

Disc II [bonus]
01. Bring Me Down
02. Into The Fire
03. Requiem
04. Bravado [Rush cover]
05. Slave To The Grind [Skid Row cover]
06. Open Fire [Y&T cover]

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Rage
Posted: 27.02.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 71 users
27.02.2016 - 14:03
3rdWorld
China was a neat
I really enjoyed the Lingua Mortis Orchestra album and would've preferred another album from that project instead of this.
27.02.2016 - 15:33
s_t_s
Well 21 was and is still great even tho Heavy metal isn't my favourite cup of tea. I'll keep a careful eye/ear on that new album. Hopefully we will be able to listen to more tracks before it gets released.
27.02.2016 - 21:11
andreosokin
SOUNDERY
Written by 3rdWorld on 27.02.2016 at 14:03

I really enjoyed the Lingua Mortis Orchestra album and would've preferred another album from that project instead of this.

+1

Sounds like Peavy has finally reached his creative dead end and that's probably what made Victor and Andre leave the band.
27.02.2016 - 22:37
mikeprado30
I'm sure it will be more like the Soundchaser style
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!

Hits total: 1744 | This month: 7