Metal Storm logo
Funeralium - New Album On The Way

It's time to reveal some new information, regarding the new effort from French funeral doomsters Funeralium. The follow-up to 2013' Deceived Idealism will be entitled Of Throes And Bligh, and will be once more released by Japanese label Weird Truth Productions (CD version). The exact release date will be unveiled as soon as possible, as well as other album details, except for the tracklist, which is now available below.

The band comments on album process: "Once more, the mighty Weird Truth (http://weirdtruth.jp/) will take care of the release of the CD version. After demoing the whole recording, we finally realized that a double CD format will be required to gather all new material. Release date will be revealed asap but it will obviously depend on the whole recording process. II. As for the DLP one, nothing has been decided so feel free to contact us if you a label 100% devoted to real metal and interested in working with us. III. Regarding artwork, we are still opened to proposals. Don't hesitate to contact us via private message if you could design an artwork that could fit our expectations. So obviously ignore that offer if you're into italian power metal artworks or grotesque ones overfed with cheap graphics. If you're a false, don't entry! We will keep you posted during the main steps of the recording process. Next step: drums takes in April with Sylvain Biguet."

Of Throes And Bligh tracklist:

01. Spit At My Face, I Will Pluck Your Tongue Out
02. Slowly We Crawl Towards Crumbs
03. Vermin
04. Vanishing Once And For All

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Funeralium
Posted: 24.03.2016 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
24.03.2016 - 19:26
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Great news! Have been patiently waiting for some new material from these guys
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
24.03.2016 - 19:48
Maco
Pvt Funderground
So I suppose is not going to be a Manowar tribute
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
25.03.2016 - 03:45
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Really enjoyed their 2013 record so I'm definitely on to check this out.

Hits total: 1843 | This month: 3