Metal Storm logo
Be'lakor - New Album Title, Cover And More Released

The full details of Be'lakor's new album are finally here. After announcing a new drummer, Elliott Sansom, and joining the Napalm Records family, today the Melbourne five-piece announces all you need to know about Vessels, their upcoming release. Their fourth album, and first concept album, features eight tracks, clocking in at around 56 minutes. Pre-orders will be available soon but for now you can take a look at the cover, song titles and wait for a new song coming soon.

Tracks:

01. Luma
02. An Ember's Arc
03. Withering Strands
04. Roots To Sever
05. Whelm
06. A Thread Dissolves
07. Grasping Light
08. The Smoke Of Many Fires

Release dates:
  • June 24th worldwide, through Napalm Records
  • July 1st in Australia and NZ, through MGM

The band said regarding the record: "Vessels is the product of well over a year's hard work - without doubt, it's the album that has challenged us the most. It's much richer and more textured than any of our other albums. There are parts which sound like the Be'lakor that fans know, while other sections might surprise some people. Our goal was to keep the music exciting and varied, for us as much as for anyone else. Vessels is also our first concept album, which has meant that lyrically we've really pushed ourselves this time around. We hope our fans will enjoy it as much as we do!"

Source: label.napalmrecords.com
    Band profile: Be'lakor
  • Posted: 24.03.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 10   Visited by: 269 users
    24.03.2016 - 21:01
    s_t_s

I have heard so many good things about that band that I really should give it a try
    24.03.2016 - 21:02
    koob

I really dig the cover art. Hope the music will be better than the last album which was meh.
    24.03.2016 - 21:26
    Korah

Please Belakor, please deliver us from all disappointing good band's last releases!
    ----
    Don't cry for my English
    24.03.2016 - 22:17
    barnesy

Really stoked about this release
    24.03.2016 - 23:11
    Esimunth

This elicited an excited whoop, which woke the cat behind the inspiration for my screen name. so freaking jacked for this
    24.03.2016 - 23:51
    robpal
    Proglord
    Pumped as hell, about time!
    25.03.2016 - 03:50
    3rdWorld
    China was a neat
    Seems these guys really enjoyed The Revenant.
    25.03.2016 - 12:27
    Derelict Earth

Great, now I need new underwears...
    25.03.2016 - 13:55
    MeloDeathViking

Written by Derelict Earth on 25.03.2016 at 12:27

Great, now I need new underwears...

This is probably one of my favorite posts I've seen on this site haha
    ----
    "I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
    25.03.2016 - 14:34
    LeKiwi
    High Fist Prog
    Can't wait to hear this, but I have to say this is ultra suspish: "while other sections might surprise some people."

Hits total: 4070 | This month: 4