Metal Storm logo
Helstar - To Release New Album

Alpha Omega Management is extremely delighted to announce that US heavy metal veterans Helstar just joined its roster family, and the band has also signed a contract with Megadeth bassist David Ellefson's EMP Label Group. Currently Helstar is preparing to unleash new studio album, entitled Vampiro. It is being mixed by Bill Metoyer. First single, "Black Cathedral", will be released on April 9th. Stay tuned for more album details, to be unveiled in near future.

Comments Helstar frontman James Rivera: "It's with great pleasure that Helstar is proud to announce we will be working with Alpha Omega Management group. With a team like this that has satellite offices around the globe, we definitely feel the band will receive the exposure and promotion we deserve. This all was instigated by our life long friend and producer Bill Metoyer who recently joined the Alpha Omega team weeks prior to our decision to work with him in this sense on top of him still mixing our music to this day. Alpha Omega! Let's conquer new and bigger horizons!"

Alpha Omega Management adds: "We're extremely honored to welcome Helstar to our roster family. Already from the very first exchange of messages and skype chats, we found out to be on the same wavelength with James and the whole band. We are ready and cannot wait to bring out to light the great plans we have to conquer new and bigger horizons. New Spring, New Greater Era has began! Helstar is ready to rock the stages worldwide, harder than ever before. Stay tuned for next announcements, soon!"

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Helstar
Posted: 02.04.2016 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 35 users
02.04.2016 - 22:51
ToxicGriever
Stoked. I have yet to hear a bad album from these guys.

(I haven't heard Multiples of Black or This Wicked Nest yet.)
03.04.2016 - 00:44
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Elite
One of the very few power metal bands I've ever really enjoyed and been able to get enthusiastic about. Will be checking this out
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
03.04.2016 - 05:30
sbgmetal
Alright! fukin james is a legend imo
03.04.2016 - 05:59
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Auntie Sahar on 03.04.2016 at 00:44

One of the very few power metal bands I've ever really enjoyed and been able to get enthusiastic about. Will be checking this out

That's because is manly power metal a.k.a US Power
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
03.04.2016 - 13:08
Zap
Probably a good time to check out their previous album which I never got to.

Hits total: 1557 | This month: 8