Metal Storm logo
Hatebreed - Release New Song And Lyric Video

As they gear up to release a new offering, Hatebreed have shared online the new track "A.D.". Their new album The Concrete Confessional offers a look at issues that have become front-and-center in today's world and "A.D." is an example on that. Check out the song below for some new Hatebreed music.

"'A.D.' was a way that I could voice my frustration about the loss of opportunities available to the average guy," said lyricist/vocalist Jamey Jasta. "With the government and big business drowning in corruption and greed, the everyday person is being squeezed, so achieving the American Dream is becoming less and less real."

The album will be available on May 13th via Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Hatebreed
Posted: 09.04.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 46 users
09.04.2016 - 12:41
Necrotion7

More hatebreed, but not bad really
09.04.2016 - 13:03
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Necrotion7 on 09.04.2016 at 12:41

Really? The lyrics are rushed and the music is trying to catch up throughout the entire video. The timing of the lyrics don't even match the music in the video. Terrible all around.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
09.04.2016 - 19:04
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
First time hearing something from this band other than "Destroy Everything" and well...not impressed.
09.04.2016 - 20:28
UPDIRNS

Not a great song from these guys. I agree the lyrics are too rushed, condensed feeling. I don't like the cadence in most of the song, especially the first half. I love these guys, but this isn't there best. The second half of the song is pretty good though as the lyrics are slowed down. I hope the rest of this album is better because i'll buy it no matter what as I have all their albums.
09.04.2016 - 22:42
Necrotion7

Written by LeChron James on 09.04.2016 at 13:03

Written by Necrotion7 on 09.04.2016 at 12:41

Really? The lyrics are rushed and the music is trying to catch up throughout the entire video. The timing of the lyrics don't even match the music in the video. Terrible all around.

feeling generous I guess lol

Hits total: 1772 | This month: 8