Metal Storm logo
White Wizzard - Share New Single And Video, James J. LaRue Returns

Heavy metallers White Wizzard are back and they have a new single to show for. They have released a new single and video for the track "Break Out". You can watch the clip directed by James J. LaRue below. The band will also be reuniting its original 2008 line up of singer James Paul Luna, guitarist James J. LaRue, bassist Jon Leon and drummer Tyler Meahl to play an exclusive show at the Frost and Fire festival in Ventura, California on October 8th, 2016, including performing the original High Speed GTO EP.

Founding member Jon Leon comments: "Having James J LaRue laying down leads for our new single 'Break Out' is just fantastic. He is a superb player and I am very excited to have him back in the band as a permanent member. He was there at the beginning when I started this and it's only fitting he returns to see the band into the future. The song is about staying true to yourself and questioning the Establishment - be that religion, the government or anything else which constrains the human spirit. Of course, in typical WW tradition, our video is a very tongue-in-cheek take on that message and we had a real blast making it!

"We are further excited to be joining up with James Luna and Tyler Meahl to play Frost and Fire festival in Ventura Ca. We'd been talking about doing something together for some time now, however existing commitments had made it impossible, so it's great that we can finally get together in October. We will perform the original High Speed GTO EP along with some other songs from that era, and maybe a couple of covers, and depending on how everything goes, we may look at doing more stuff together. White Wizzard is an evolving entity of myself and James J LaRue that will keep making music, while staying open to all possibilities and we are excited for the future, whatever that may hold."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: White Wizzard
Posted: 10.04.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 31 users
10.04.2016 - 18:46
Joppe
Steelemeister
Good song, needs stronger vocals tho.
----
My vision is augmented