Metal Storm logo
Fear Factory - Premiere New Video

"Expiration Date", the new official music video from Fear Factory, is now available for you streaming through the YouTube player. The track comes from the band's latest studio album, Genexus, which was released worldwide via Nuclear Blast Entertainment in late 2015. The video clip was directed by Tommy Jones ( Slayer, Testament, Death Angel) for Videohammer Studios.

Fear Factory are currently touring with Soilwork across the States. Tour dates are available here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fear Factory
Posted: 13.04.2016 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 73 users
13.04.2016 - 20:00
s_t_s

Gosh that video is... uninspired and boring yet I love that song so much ! FF are so good at emotional music !
14.04.2016 - 03:46
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

I listened to their new album last night. First Fear Factory album I've ever listened to. It was pretty good!

So after that I decided to check out "Demanufacture" since everyone says it's their masterpiece... and after listening to it, I can say I have no idea what people see in it or what makes it so great, haha. So yeah, apparently, I don't get this band at all I guess.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
14.04.2016 - 12:38
Rapid Fire

Maybe if you had listened to Demanufacture twenty one years ago, when it was originally released, your impressions would be absolutely different. It was truly a breakthrough! And I can't tell how many bands have been since influenced by their style.
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
28.01.2018 - 19:04
Cobalto

Great video :thumbup:

Hits total: 2106 | This month: 5