Metal Storm logo
Combichrist - New Album On The Way

American-Norwegian electronic hard rock/heavy metal group Combichrist returns with an eighth studio album, This is Where Death Begins, to be out in stores on June 3rd via Out Of Line Music. The new album was produced by Oumi Kapila ( Filter) with Combichrist's vocalist Andy LaPlegua and mastered by Vlado Meller ( Slipknot). The 15-track effort also features guest vocals from Chris Motionless ( Motionless In White) and Ariel Levitan (MXMS). Other details, tracklist and cover artwork, are available down under.

The group's founder/vocalist Andy LaPlegua comments: "I finally feel like we came full circle with this album, considering we're all from the punk rock, hardcore and metal backgrounds. After 10 years of electronica in the studio and a full live band, I feel like I captured the live sound and energy. Every style of music that I have done through the last 25 years has some kind of presence on this album."

This is Where Death Begins tracklist:

01. We Are the Plague
02. My Life My Rules
03. Glitchteeth
04. Exit Eternity (feat. Ariel Levitan)
05. Skullcrusher
06. Time Again
07. Destroy Everything
08. Tired Of Hating You
09. Don't Care How You Feel About It
10. Blackened Heart
11. Pay To Play (feat. Chris Motionless)
12. Slakt
13. Black Tar Dove Pt.1
14. Black Tar Dove Pt.2
15. Homeward (feat. Ariel Levitan)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Combichrist
Posted: 19.04.2016 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 24 users
19.04.2016 - 19:08
FYA
Destroyer
Meh.
19.04.2016 - 20:40
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
"electronic hard rock/heavy metal" ?
Last time I checked they were like.. Aggrotech =p
But then again I checked a loong time ago.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
20.04.2016 - 01:11
Lord_Regnier

OMG, the only time I heard this band is on the soundtrack for "DMC : Devil May Cry". This shit was so unbearable I had to turn off all music to enjoy the game. They were not the only band involved but all music was horrible garbage.
It was impossible to concentrate on combat while this noise they dared to call music played.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
03.06.2016 - 13:18
Overrwatcher

Written by Lord_Regnier on 20.04.2016 at 01:11

OMG, the only time I heard this band is on the soundtrack for "DMC : Devil May Cry". This shit was so unbearable I had to turn off all music to enjoy the game. They were not the only band involved but all music was horrible garbage.
It was impossible to concentrate on combat while this noise they dared to call music played.

Noisia did the other half, and they are far from garbage. They're a top-notch drum & bass group.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.

Hits total: 1915 | This month: 5