Metal Storm logo
Enthroned

23.05.2006 - 01:04
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
I just had to start a topic about this band. It's black metal from Belgium. I only have Xes Heariticum, I think it's a great album. It's so fast and I love the vacals...
23.05.2006 - 01:07
Trifixion
Account deleted
All I have is Apocalypse Manifesto but DAMN it's awesome. They kind of remind of of what would happen if Dark Funeral went somewhat melodic . I'm hoping to get more by them, although I heard some samples of other songs by them and it wasn't quite what I expected...maybe I just need to listen to more.
23.05.2006 - 06:54
Terrorist
Account deleted
The Apocalypse Manifesto and Prophecies Of Pagan Fire are their best albums... I love this band, they play old-school Satanist BM still keeping a technical edge, something worthy of respect... I have to say I was a bit dissapointed with Xes Haereticum although, is the less inspired album of wht I had heard from Enthroned...
23.05.2006 - 23:06
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
Oh you're damn right it's a belgian band
I think they're pretty good, I don't listen to them a lot but I have a couple of songs
Yeah ... Maybe you can't find belgium on a worldmap, but there's talent in this country, baby!
25.05.2006 - 06:40
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Towards The Skullthrone Of Satan is a masterpiece. The song "Evil Church" is one of my all time favourite black metal anthems.
25.05.2006 - 15:10
belgianmetalman
Account deleted
Evil Church is definately wicked
25.05.2006 - 22:39
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Damn! I need to hear more from this band. I need some cash.
26.05.2006 - 01:04
Ba'al Peor
Account deleted
Plenty of good songs to download at their webpage:
www.enthroned-horde.com

and on their myspace:
www.myspace.com/enthronedhorde
20.08.2006 - 16:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know them, I had hera them in BM radio, and its only Belgian BM band what I know and thay coppy IMO Gorgoroth, in musiv and wiew and imige, and I dont like Giorgoroth and them
Whaty you guys think about that tahy coppy Gorgoroth?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.01.2007 - 09:42
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Enthroned is one of my favourite black metal bands.
They focus mainly on guitars, and have a raw sound, although they use keybords in an unique (concealed by rawness, yet enhancing the songs) way, and high speed drums; enthroned fans must me familiar to this. I've listened to their 1."xes haereticum", 2."the prophecies of pagan fire",3. "Armoured bestial hell",4."towards the skullthrone of satan" and 5."the apocalypse manifesto". and others as well, but not the entire album (but it was sufficient to enable me to rate their other albums) The most impressive ones were album# 1,2 &4. If anyone is interested in the band, the must check out these 3 albums. Other 2 albums are also among my favourite, but since they are more raw, I recommend them for extremely raw bm fans (like myself).

btw, their lyrical style is also great, artistic (satanic, antichristian, and support to paganism as well)
----
that which shines without names and forms...
14.01.2007 - 09:49
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Bad English on 20.08.2006 at 16:56

I know them, I had hera them in BM radio, and its only Belgian BM band what I know and thay coppy IMO Gorgoroth, in musiv and wiew and imige, and I dont like Giorgoroth and them
Whaty you guys think about that tahy coppy Gorgoroth?

Enthroned's style is unique. They don't copy gorgoroth or any band at all. Kariasakis, I guess you haven't listened to their albums properly, and sometimes confusions (like yours as mentioned above) can occur in case of a new band. However I find gorgoroth's vocals better than that of sabthan's (enthroned main vocalist). The band similar to enthroned would be Dark Funeral and Marduk(not copies!).
----
15.01.2007 - 16:13
Himann
Orm KrigGud
I've heard only Carnage from the Worlds Beyond and only once so far. It struck me as a quite decent album but not exactly a masterpiece. I got it quite recently along with 40 other albums so can't really remember it all that clearly. Perhaps they have better albums. If so will probably check them out. Anything raw and extreme with an old school sound to them is great for me. Any better albums let me know and will look into it..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
15.01.2007 - 20:35
drum fiend
Account deleted
I've heard of them but never listened to them ill give em a shot.
16.01.2007 - 01:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.01.2007 at 20:35

Same here maybe first 2 albusm and demo are good, in early days but leither thay just remainds ame lil Gorgoroth
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.01.2007 - 06:20
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Bad English on 16.01.2007 at 01:41

Same here maybe first 2 albusm and demo are good, in early days but leither thay just remainds ame lil Gorgoroth

No, they don't sound like Gorgoroth at all. Listen to their 'Xes Haereticum'(their latest release), and you'll understand what I mean.
----
16.01.2007 - 10:17
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Written by Paganblood on 16.01.2007 at 06:20

Written by Bad English on 16.01.2007 at 01:41

No, they don't sound like Gorgoroth at all. Listen to their 'Xes Haereticum'(their latest release), and you'll understand what I mean.

I agree. They dont really sound much like Gorgoroth. More of a typical underground band kind of sound rather than a mainstream one..
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
28.01.2007 - 13:51
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Himann on 15.01.2007 at 16:13

I've heard only Carnage from the Worlds Beyond and only once so far. It struck me as a quite decent album but not exactly a masterpiece. I got it quite recently along with 40 other albums so can't really remember it all that clearly. Perhaps they have better albums. If so will probably check them out. Anything raw and extreme with an old school sound to them is great for me. Any better albums let me know and will look into it..

I strongly recommend their 'Xes Haereticum'(their best!) and 'towards the skullthrone of Satan' if you're interested in listening more to this band. These are the most impressive ones (others are impressive as well). In many black metal albums some great music/melody/rhythm is concealed, which isn't discovered at the first listening, and is discovered after listening a few times, and then this album/band gets listed among your favourites (this has happened to me bacause I most usually get hold of many metal albums at a time, is it the same with you?)
----
28.01.2007 - 13:55
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I'd like to add that I listened to a few songs from their "carnage in....." a few days back (I got it then) ; I'll listen to it properly after a few days (after Those boring /irritating exams are over). The songs I listened to were quite impressive.
----
29.01.2007 - 12:18
Himann
Orm KrigGud
'Xes Haereticum' huh, will try it out. Currently listening to Nargaroth - Black Metal Ist Krieg which I got along with Carnage. Its an absolute killer listen, I can say that much..

Anyway thanks for the suggestion will trust u and put it on my list which I will give my supplier..
----

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
29.01.2007 - 14:38
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Himann on 29.01.2007 at 12:18

'Xes Haereticum' huh, will try it out. Currently listening to Nargaroth - Black Metal Ist Krieg which I got along with Carnage. Its an absolute killer listen, I can say that much..

Anyway thanks for the suggestion will trust u and put it on my list which I will give my supplier..

"I will give my supplier.." That's very much like myself!
Ah yes, that album by Nargaroth is certainly a great one . We shall discuss it in a related thread, ok?
----
07.03.2007 - 17:53
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I just listened to their 'carnage in the worlds beyond', a great album... Its a good fusion of rawness and melody., I think I'll review this album soon.
----
19.04.2007 - 14:27
epip
Account deleted
Yea. we all agree that enthroned is a great band. Anyone knows why lord sabathan left the band?
25.04.2007 - 02:05
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
I gotta stick it with Towards the skull throne of satan as my favorite album by these guys, not to mention an awesome album cover.
22.02.2008 - 22:46
NOИ

I also have Xes Heariticum and the last one, the first was ok but I have some years to hear it. I didn't like the second so much...
14.10.2009 - 07:48
stephenssaiyan
Account deleted
Once upon a time I gave a crap about Enthroned...not sure when though....
15.04.2010 - 00:21
SATANSCHAMBER666
Account deleted
Awesome Black Metal Band I have most of there albums and there all really good
19.04.2010 - 11:25
blackwreath

I bought Tetra Karcist and enjoyed it greatly then found Xes Hereticum and couldnt listen to it, must've been the goblin vocals or something.
22.04.2010 - 20:22
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Out of all the black metal bands that play a more primitive style of the genre, Enthroned are one of them that I tend to enjoy more for some reason.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln