Metal Storm logo
Ektomorf

23.03.2007 - 10:30
Anathemani@c

Ektomorf is a band from Hungary. They play thrash/core and they sound much like Sepultura and Soulfly. They have already been signed to Metalblade records where they have realesed three alboums. Although their discography started long ago.. I have two alboums from this band and a live dvd. My very first touch with Ektomorph was in the concert with Kreator, two years ago, where they were supporting act and I was surprised by the energy they attend to give on stage.. They rock! However, this topic is here for you to put your own opinions about Ektomorf! Share!!!
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
23.03.2007 - 10:47
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Anathemani@c on 23.03.2007 at 10:30

Ektomorph is a band from Hungary. They play thrash/core and they sound much like Sepultura and Soulfly. They have already been signed to Metalblade records where they have realesed three alboums. Although their discography started long ago.. I have two alboums from this band and a live dvd. My very first touch with Ektomorph was in the concert with Kreator, two years ago, where they were supporting act and I was surprised by the energy they attend to give on stage.. They rock! However, this topic is here for you to put your own opinions about Ektomorph! Share!!!

You want to say Ektomorf?

If you speack about Ektomorf I have seen them in february 2005 at the Elysée Montmartre in Paris. They have played with Hatesphere, Dark Tranquillity and Kreator on this date.
But when I see Ektomorf on stage, the postures of the singer are the same like Max Cavalera. All in the attitud is the same even the guitar's model (now I don't know...)
For this reason, IMO the band haven't a big personality

But their music is not very bad there for all that ...
23.03.2007 - 15:11
Anathemani@c

Written by White Winter Sun on 23.03.2007 at 10:47

Written by Anathemani@c on 23.03.2007 at 10:30

You want to say Ektomorf?

If you speack about Ektomorf I have seen them in february 2005 at the Elysée Montmartre in Paris. They have played with Hatesphere, Dark Tranquillity and Kreator on this date.
But when I see Ektomorf on stage, the postures of the singer are the same like Max Cavalera. All in the attitud is the same even the guitar's model (now I don't know...)
For this reason, IMO the band haven't a big personality

But their music is not very bad there for all that ...

Indeed..Ektomorf... Well, really the singer has a really close attitude to Max Cavalera's one, allthough Ektomorf are really surprising and energetic on stage, don't they?
----
Trapped in time
23.03.2007 - 15:22
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Not really surprising sorry. When you have seen Soufly before, you see a Souly's clone. But it's just my point of view ....

(and thanxs to have correct the name Ektomorph on the tittle, that made disorder )
23.03.2007 - 15:24
Anathemani@c

Written by White Winter Sun on 23.03.2007 at 15:22

Not really surprising sorry. When you have seen Soufly before, you see a Souly's clone. But it's just my point of view ....

(and thanxs to have correct the name Ektomorph )

Maybe you are right. But I was surprised to see them live before Kreator.. I havent seen Soulfly live, so I cannot compaire.
----
Trapped in time
29.03.2009 - 22:12
terrorist

Great band.I like their old stuff,but to be honest,they are copying Max Cavalera.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
30.03.2009 - 22:55
Damnated
Churchburner
since when is nu-metal in the extreme category?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
05.05.2009 - 23:05
frontpage

New album is great
----
http://www.last.fm/user/frontpage2
06.05.2009 - 15:32
terrorist

Should you say Nu album is great ihhihiihi:)
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
19.11.2009 - 21:00
JD
Account deleted
Ektomorf is one of my favorites Thrash Metal bands. the best lyrics ever!!