Metal Storm logo
Liv Jagrell - Launches New Band

Former Sister Sin singer Liv Jagrell launches a new solo project called Liv Sin. After Sister Sin called it quits, she will now work on her own new metal project. Liv is currently working on new music.

Jagrell says: "For me it has never been an option to stop singing. I live for the stage and for my fans. I still miss Sister Sin, but I am very excited to work on my own project, and I can promise it will not be some soft pop rock. This is going to be metal deluxe, because that's who I am!"

She issued a statement on her Facebook page that says: "So guys, here is some news for you, I'm not leaving you. I have a management who believes in me, musicians that I'm making songs with and now I just have to find a label to support me. Stay tuned and have patience! (That goes for me too haha)."

Photographer: Helsingphoto Kingen

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sister Sin
Posted: 07.05.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 55 users
07.05.2016 - 15:25
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Too bad your voice is kinda crappy. Even if it will be 'metal deluxe', I doubt it will be interesting. But whatever.
07.05.2016 - 18:01
psykometal
A staff guy...
So, Sister Sin 2.0, aye...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

30.07.2016 - 23:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-sister-sin-singer-liv-sin-jagrell-signs-with-despotz-records/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2469 | This month: 5