Metal Storm logo
Which team do you support in Football, Basketball, Baseball etc.

Original post

Posted by iaberis, 23.03.2007 - 17:54
Since there's no topic about this, here it is!
Please tell us which team do you support in the sports you like! Not only football, since there's already a topic about that...
Do you go often to watch games live or prefer to sit down and watch it from TV?
When you go to the games, do you wear any special team stuff or you're not that obsessed with it?
Also tell us whatever you like us to know!
Please remember that this is not a topic about just one sport, but every team sport you like, like Football/Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Rugby, Volleyball, Cricket, Handball, Hockey...
28.08.2010 - 04:23
The Turbanator

Written by ?Bodomchild? on 28.08.2010 at 04:17

Well, im a Baseball fan, im not into Football , so, im a bg Red Sox fan and i always watch the games of teams who has Venezuelan player, and im a big fan of Leones del Caracas, my city team the most winner in Venezuela and also they have 2 Caribeann Series, some good players who play/ed on the MLB where playing tehre since kids like Andres Galarraga,Omar Vizquel,Marco Scutaro,Henry Blanco,Alex Gonzales, etc

I forgot about baseball!!! I love this sport too.. just that I don't have a favorite team. When I had this game on PS2, I used to choose Oakland Athletics alot

Alot of my friends don't fancy it. Because here in Malaysia, the games are aired at 8am. I'm nocturnal, which means I'll be awake in the morning most of the time. So I'll catch a game or two if it's on TV.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
28.08.2010 - 05:13
?Bodomchild?

Written by The Turbanator on 28.08.2010 at 04:23

Written by ?Bodomchild? on 28.08.2010 at 04:17

Well, im a Baseball fan, im not into Football , so, im a bg Red Sox fan and i always watch the games of teams who has Venezuelan player, and im a big fan of Leones del Caracas, my city team the most winner in Venezuela and also they have 2 Caribeann Series, some good players who play/ed on the MLB where playing tehre since kids like Andres Galarraga,Omar Vizquel,Marco Scutaro,Henry Blanco,Alex Gonzales, etc

I forgot about baseball!!! I love this sport too.. just that I don't have a favorite team. When I had this game on PS2, I used to choose Oakland Athletics alot

Alot of my friends don't fancy it. Because here in Malaysia, the games are aired at 8am. I'm nocturnal, which means I'll be awake in the morning most of the time. So I'll catch a game or two if it's on TV.

Nice !! well here most of the people like Baseball, buti hate that people in Venezuela takes the national league of football also the national selection as a joke, and they know much more about foreign teams and players than ours so, is kinda sad, yeah is sad cuz we are the only south american that never get into the World Cup, but to me is a bloody hard section compared with North America or Asia but with the past of the years there are more Venezuelan player in other leagues.

I cant wait till the next Baseball World Series, in the last we pwned USA twice but Korea did a massive pwned on us
----
asd
28.08.2010 - 15:53
Bloody_Footprint

I root for local teams mostly.

MLB: Mets
NFL: Jets
NHL: Rangers
NBA: Knicks

Also, The Red Sox because they play in the save division as the Yankees.
----
Neurosis and Metal since '87
28.08.2010 - 16:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bloody_Footprint on 28.08.2010 at 15:53

I root for local teams mostly.

MLB: Mets
NFL: Jets
NHL: Rangers
NBA: Knicks

Also, The Red Sox because they play in the save division as the Yankees.

You're from NY why not Islanders?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.08.2010 - 16:19
Bloody_Footprint

I'm from Jersey actually. I became a Rangers fan because I got their Jersey as a present when I was a kid. Worked out since I'm closer to the Rangers arena than the Islanders and I prefer an underdog franchise rather than the popular choice of the Devils .

You support any team in Elitserien?
----
28.08.2010 - 16:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bloody_Footprint on 28.08.2010 at 16:19

I'm from Jersey actually. I became a Rangers fan because I got their Jersey as a present when I was a kid. Worked out since I'm closer to the Rangers arena than the Islanders and I prefer an underdog franchise rather than the popular choice of the Devils .

You support any team in Elitserien?

You know Elitserien?
Luleå forever , I have 3 free tickets hehhehheeh, but I also like MoDo , but Luleå is Nr1 since I live there
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2010 - 16:42
Bloody_Footprint

Quote:
You know Elitserien?
Luleå forever , I have 3 free tickets hehhehheeh, but I also like MoDo , but Luleå is Nr1 since I live there

Frölunda!! hahaha. Lundqvist bias much?
----
28.08.2010 - 21:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by Bloody_Footprint on 28.08.2010 at 16:42

You know Elitserien?

Frölunda!! hahaha. Lundqvist bias much?

Not so much, I dont like teams from Göteborg, ok Per-Johan Axelsson
But its more football, Im anti IFK, GAIS and Orgyte in football all are from Göteborg
But HA headquarters are there
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2010 - 23:45
ß
Problem?
Well lets see

Football: Tottenham,Hamburg SV, Toronto FC I also enjoy watching teams like Birmingham, Bayern München
Basketball: Toronto Raptors
NFL: NY Giants, Cincinnati Bengals
Hockey: I could care less, only interests me on the international stage
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays and Pittsburgh Pirates.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
31.08.2010 - 23:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ß on 28.08.2010 at 23:45

Well lets see

Hockey: I could care less, only interests me on the international stage

1th Canadianw ho says it because you more care about NHL, Stanley Cup hwo WC when Canada plays and OG is in once in 4 years
----

apos;'
[image]
01.09.2010 - 00:28
ß
Problem?
Quote:
Quote:

1th Canadianw ho says it because you more care about NHL, Stanley Cup hwo WC when Canada plays and OG is in once in 4 years

I rarely watch the NHL or when playoff time comes around. If I ever do watch the sport then it's usually WC, OG, World Juniors or any other big event. Even then It's not really a big deal, since I know we usually do fairly well. That isn't really saying much because to be quite frank, we're woeful at other sports
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
09.09.2010 - 10:55
Reza
Account deleted
Written by The Turbanator on 27.08.2010 at 21:16

My main team is Arsenal.

I'm an Arsenal fan too.
05.04.2011 - 12:27
torwar

England : Ipswich Town aka The Tractor Boyz ( glorious team of Alf Ramsey & Bobby Robson....a fan since Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" hit the record shops
Germany : Energie Cottbus & St. Pauli
Denmark : SönderjyskE ( the only football club I was ever a member of - before they got their current name )

Comments : I do acknowledge that Barcelona are masters of the game for more than a decade, that Mourinho is a great coach, that Borussia Dortmund currently plays the best football in Germany, that I hate Schalke 04 being sponsored by Putin's Gazprom, that I sympathize a lot with Union Berlin and Erzgebirge Aue, that the former Yugoslavia along with Brazil "produce" the best talents...etc....
05.04.2011 - 15:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by torwar on 05.04.2011 at 12:27

England : Ipswich Town aka The Tractor Boyz ( glorious team of Alf Ramsey & Bobby Robson....a fan since Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" hit the record shops
Germany : Energie Cottbus & St. Pauli
Denmark : SönderjyskE ( the only football club I was ever a member of - before they got their current name )

In Deutchland I Hansa Rostock,
In denmark FC K

and yesterdays Stokholms derby kicked ass flairs, flairs and Blue Saints vs Black Army have some fun , I wish Bajen can jump in party
hata hata hata Göterborg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmxRTE7LfT8
----

apos;'
[image]
05.04.2011 - 15:45
Zenzero
Zenzero
Inter!!!!!
Orlando Magic.
Ehm, that's all.
05.04.2011 - 18:08
Yasmine

Only watch hockey and some baseball, usually just Red Wings games, but I'll watch any hockey games. Basketball is painful to watch, 7'0 men getting a tiny push and playing dead. lol And NFL, fat dudes in tight pants, ugh, boring stop start stop stop stop start stop.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
05.04.2011 - 22:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yasmine on 05.04.2011 at 18:08

Only watch hockey and some baseball, usually just Red Wings games, but I'll watch any hockey games. Basketball is painful to watch, 7'0 men getting a tiny push and playing dead. lol And NFL, fat dudes in tight pants, ugh, boring stop start stop stop stop start stop.

hehehe Red Wings 6 swedes on rooster good pick
----

apos;'
[image]
05.04.2011 - 22:14
Yasmine

Yep, I love our Swedes!
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
05.04.2011 - 22:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yasmine on 05.04.2011 at 22:14

Yep, I love our Swedes!

me to
Anders Börje Salming was 1th and legions followed
----

apos;'
[image]
05.04.2011 - 22:53
MetalSpider

Its all about Hockey for me. I don't mind basketball and I kind of enjoy football (soccer...not american football).

I am a fan of the always failing Toronto Maple Leafs. And of the absolutely miserable Toronto Raptors. And although I absolutely hate baseball with a passion (I'll only play it with friends but I cannot watch a game!...its fucking mind numbing!), I support the Toronto Blue Jays.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
05.04.2011 - 22:57
Yasmine

Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 22:53

Its all about Hockey for me. I don't mind basketball and I kind of enjoy football (soccer...not american football).

I am a fan of the always failing Toronto Maple Leafs. And of the absolutely miserable Toronto Raptors. And although I absolutely hate baseball with a passion (I'll only play it with friends but I cannot watch a game!...its fucking mind numbing!), I support the Toronto Blue Jays.

I consider basketball mind numbing, grown men acting like that. :|

LOL @ Maple Leafs. They love making the wrong trades as often as possible.
----
05.04.2011 - 23:00
MetalSpider

Written by Yasmine on 05.04.2011 at 22:57

lol yup! That seems to be the story of the Leafs! I can't wait to see what Brian Burke has in store for them!
----

05.04.2011 - 23:05
Yasmine

Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 23:00

lol yup! That seems to be the story of the Leafs! I can't wait to see what Brian Burke has in store for them!

Dion and GRabby for 3rd round pick! YES!!!!!!!!!!!
----
05.04.2011 - 23:09
MetalSpider

Written by Yasmine on 05.04.2011 at 23:05

Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 23:00

Dion and GRabby for 3rd round pick! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! Noooooooooooooo!!! Dion hasn't been the greatest this year and he can be a bit of an oaf but grabovski has been doing well!

But in the end it doesn't really matter who we have. Because anyone who comes to Toronto seems to become cursed!
----

05.04.2011 - 23:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Mats Sundin
Carl Gunnarsson, Jonas Gustavsson, Fredrik Sjöström

hehhe football

Well in this season in sweden song

We watch sun rise over Råsunda
Ice on Hovets Always bright n clear

It means only now when AIK is beck football and hockey teams in highest possitions
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2011 - 00:17
MetalSpider

Written by Bad English on 05.04.2011 at 23:20

Mats Sundin
Carl Gunnarsson, Jonas Gustavsson, Fredrik Sjöström

hehhe football

Well in this season in sweden song

We watch sun rise over Råsunda
Ice on Hovets Always bright n clear

It means only now when AIK is beck football and hockey teams in highest possitions

Mats Sundin was awesome! Yeah Toronto has its fair share of Swedes! And they're all great (although Gustavsson hasn't done too well with the leafs lately, and thats why he's in the minors I guess). There are a lot of dominating swedes in the NHL..especially in Detroit :@ lol.
----

06.04.2011 - 03:03
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Baseball- Oakland A's and the LA Dodgers
Hockey-Anaheim Ducks
06.04.2011 - 03:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
No way! My best friend's a major Ducks fan (rare, considering we live in a relatively small city in Ontario). Didn't know any others existed aside from him and Snoop Dogg.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.04.2011 - 08:30
renai

Football or soccer

mainstream : AC Milan, Manchester United.
underground : West Ham, Atalanta, Fiorentina, Schalke 09

Basketball / NBA
mainstream (only) : Miami Heat, Houston Rocket, Orlando Magic (mostly southern team)

not familiar with Baseball.....
----
hey...my blog >>> http://metalharem.blogspot.com/
06.04.2011 - 11:38
Yasmine

Written by Troy Killjoy on 06.04.2011 at 03:17

No way! My best friend's a major Ducks fan (rare, considering we live in a relatively small city in Ontario). Didn't know any others existed aside from him and Snoop Dogg.

Ah no I never here the end of the Duck's, my friend wants nailed by one of their players so I even had to put up with their games at her house. It was painful to watch. lol
----