Metal Storm logo
Monolithe - Drop Details About New Album

French cosmic doom metal unit Monolithe is releasing a new album this year, just one year after Epsilon Aurigae. It's called Zeta Reticuli and the release date is now set up for July 8th, 2016 through Debemur Morti Productions. If you are curious about it, see the cover artwork (once again created by Robert Høyem) and tracklist below to get introduced to the record.

The label simply said: "Zeta Reticuli, probably the magnum opus of this incredibly unique and talented band, expands the definition of Doom Metal in a grandiose refinement and reinvention of Monolithe's history."

Tracklist:

01. Ecumenopolis
02. TMA-1
03. The Barren Depths

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Monolithe
Posted: 17.05.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 31 users
17.05.2016 - 12:11
musclassia

That's a rather bold statement from the label.

Man these guys pump out stuff at a rate of knots. I do generally like what I've heard though, so hopefully this transcendent redefinition of doom metal will also be good
17.05.2016 - 12:37
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
For those who aren't astro nerds:

Zeta Reticuli is a binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum. It is located 39 light-years from us and it can be seen with the naked eye, if the weather is good.
17.05.2016 - 18:36
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Always love new stuff from these guys. They are just rad.
02.06.2016 - 15:06
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Spinning it for the first time now. Once again solid doom by Monolithe. But toally nothing redefining about it, at all.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 1451 | This month: 6