Metal Storm logo
Paul Di'Anno - Hospitalized, Cancels Brazilian Tour

Paul Di'Anno has been hospitalized for an undisclosed medical issue, forcing him to cancel his previously announced June 2016 tour in Brazil. According to the tour promoter, Blog n Roll Produções, Di'Anno is undergoing a series of tests to help ensure an accurate diagnosis and identify an appropriate course of treatment but it is a delicate situation.

Di'Anno had been performing onstage in a wheelchair as he continues to deal with knee problems. Speaking with CM TV, he said of the seated performances: "Unfortunately, I have these injuries now, so I cannot stand up onstage; I have to sit to sing. But it's worked in Wacken [Open Air festival] and everywhere in Brazil. I think the fans don't give a shit to see me; they just wanna hear me sing. So maybe six months I have to do this before the [knee] operation. I still wanna play, so I sit down and sing."

Source: loudwire.com
Band profile: Paul Di'Anno
Posted: 18.05.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 25 users
19.05.2016 - 08:30
Nicko's Nose

Quite sad that no one commented on this. There's a good chance he has cancer. I hope not.
22.05.2016 - 02:46
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Irritable Ted on 21.05.2016 at 18:20

...but he is a twat.

And now you're even being nice. He is a major asshole (to use an uunderstatement)
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 1349 | This month: 6