Metal Storm logo
Thronum Vrondor signs with Pulverized Records

25.05.2016 - 20:14
SvN

Pulverised Records heeft 2 nieuwe foto's toegevoegd.
Gisteren om 12:59 ·
Thronum Vrondor Signs With Pulverised Records!

Belgian Black Metal obscurians THRONUM VRONDOR have recently inked a deal with Pulverised Records and the group's latest effort entitled "Vrondor III: Ichor (The Rebellion)", following the past two albums of a conceptual nature, with the debut release being "Vrondor I: Epitaph Of Mass Destruction" and "Vrondor II: Conducting The Orchestra Of Evil" respectively.

With an impending style of traditional Black Metal fused with an almost ceremonious primal feeling, THRONUM VRONDOR's latest offerring presents an even harsher and unmerciful Black Metal blitzkrieg with a more diverse yet all-consuming sound.

A new addition to the THRONUM VRONDOR camp is singer SvN, who not only recorded on "Vrondor III: Ichor (The Rebellion)" but also contributed to the writing process as well.

In an official statement by the band: "Belgian Black Metal outfit THRONUM VRONDOR are truly honored and empowered to join forces with the legendary Pulverised Records for the release of their third album "Ichor (The Rebellion). A dark and raw concept about war between the gods and their angelic legions against humanity. Performed as raw and intelligent Black Metal with traditional elements combined with a desolate atmosphere wandering through the songs."

A total of nine tracks will appear on "Vrondor III: Ichor (The Rebellion)" and the tracklisting are as follow:

1) The Well
2) A Symbol Of Acrimony
3) Ceremony Of Atonement
4) Ichor (The Rebellion)
5) Diety
6) ...And Then The Fall
7) Vision Of The Seven Tombs
8) Doom Upon Doom
9) The Last Specs Of A Dying Light

A brand new track entitled "Ceremony Of Atonement" taken off from THRONUM VRONDOR's latest album "Vrondor III: Ichor (The Rebellion)" is now available on the THRONUM VRONDOR SoundCloud page: https://soundcloud.com/thronumvrondor/03-ceremony-of-atonement
THRONUM VRONDOR is:

Crygh - Drums
Vrondor - Guitars / Bass
SvN - Vocals / Lyrics
09.06.2016 - 19:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have an idea, I might achive it later, just checked band out seems legit and good, when new album be out?
Pm me then
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing