Metal Storm logo
Lacrimas Profundere - Announce New Album, New Label

Three years after their most recent album, Antiadore, Lacrimas Profundere have shared two important updates. The gothic metallers signed with Hanover imprint Oblivion/SPV and are set to present their first concept album, Hope Is Here, on the 12th of August 2016. Get ready!

"We've never worked harder and better as a unit. I'm really happy because the album has turned out exactly the way we'd hoped it would; in fact even better," guitarist and founder member Oliver Nikolas Schmid reveals when asked about the three-month-long preproduction phase at the Engine Studios. "Hope Is Here will whisk you away and take you on a journey. A journey deep into a forest, to a boy who lives there, alone, abandoned. Why is he there? What's his name? But that's only the beginning..."

The new album was produced by Schmid and vocalist Roberto Vitacca and mixed and mastered by Kristian 'Kohle' Kohlmannslehner at the Kohlekeller Studio (Powerwolf, Eskimo Callboy, Aborted, among others). The cover artwork was designed by Brazilian artist Elton Fernandes, who also created the Antiadore sleeve.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lacrimas Profundere
Posted: 07.06.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 16 users
07.06.2016 - 21:34
Alondate

I really like their last effort. It is an easy, casual listen. I will check this one out definitely

Hits total: 1510 | This month: 7