Metal Storm logo
Be'lakor - Stream Entire New Album

Australian metal band  Be'lakor will release their anticipated fourth album, Vessels, and also their first since 2012's Of Breath And Bone. The anticipation is now over and you can listen to the entire piece of music online. Stream it exclusively here and don't forget to tell us your thoughts about it.

The band explains: "Vessels is the product of well over a year's hard work - without doubt, it's the album that has challenged us the most. It's much richer and more textured than any of our other albums. There are parts which sound like the Be'lakor that fans know, while other sections might surprise some people. Our goal was to keep the music exciting and varied, for us as much as for anyone else. Vessels is also our first concept album, which has meant that lyrically we've really pushed ourselves this time around."

Source: bloody-disgusting.com
Band profile: Be'lakor
Posted: 21.06.2016 by Demonmayonnaise

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 221 users
21.06.2016 - 22:56
Korah

One of the best this year with no doubts!
----
Don't cry for my English
22.06.2016 - 00:11
MyNameJeff

Lovely album! Up there with Vektor and Moonsorrow.
22.06.2016 - 14:54
BlackMetalDay

Thanks to the band / label for sharing, and most of all thanks for this great album: have just listened to it and will buy it for sure.
22.06.2016 - 18:58
Reaper_Redeemer

3/3 !
23.06.2016 - 03:30
mikeprado30

Written by MyNameJeff on 22.06.2016 at 00:11

Don't forget Whispered
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
23.06.2016 - 20:51
MyNameJeff

Written by mikeprado30 on 23.06.2016 at 03:30

Written by MyNameJeff on 22.06.2016 at 00:11

Don't forget Whispered

Haven't checked them out yet, but I will!
28.06.2016 - 11:46
BloodOnTheCeilin

What I admire about these guys is how their music is so instantly recognizable yet every album (if not every song) is so fundamentally different from the next. And they achieve this without wacky instruments, weird time signatures, female vocals, collaborations, etc.; just pure melodeath songwriting with just a hint of prog metal. Awesome
01.07.2016 - 15:08
VforIAmAVagina

Written by BloodOnTheCeilin on 28.06.2016 at 11:46

What I admire about these guys is how their music is so instantly recognizable yet every album (if not every song) is so fundamentally different from the next. And they achieve this without wacky instruments, weird time signatures, female vocals, collaborations, etc.; just pure melodeath songwriting with just a hint of prog metal. Awesome

I don't think they are at their best time now. Kind of disappointed with this release

Hits total: 3755 | This month: 6