Metal Storm logo
Manowar - New Video Online

Manowar's new video 'Die For Metal' has been posted online here.

'Die For Metal' is a bonus song on the band's new album "Gods Of War", which was released in Europe on February 23 and on April 3rd in North America via Magic Circle Music.

Source: manowar.com
Band profile: Manowar
Posted: 27.03.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 7 users
27.03.2007 - 17:56
Promonex
Cathemeral
LOL, Tim Sander as metal head! Here in Germany everyone knows him only as actor from soap operas and telenovelas ^^

And that German accent at the beginning - hilarious! ^^
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
27.03.2007 - 18:19
Sunioj

The intro riff sounds like Kashmir, I will be honest, the song is terrible...its not the actual bands playing, its the lyrics that are so annoying.
27.03.2007 - 19:45
GodOfBodoM
Account deleted
fuck!!! shut!!! damn!!! this is the worst clip,song & band i have heard in my life.
their songs never changing... allways heavy metal, heavy metal, beer.... god!!
manowar SUCK & GAYS!!!
DAMN we are in a twenty first century.
27.03.2007 - 21:03
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Disappointed. It's the same along the time ...:noidea:
28.03.2007 - 07:02
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Wow, looks like im the only one who likes this song. hehehe I dont think Manowar will run out of ideas for writing songs about fighting for metal.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.03.2007 - 14:17
Hyvaarin

You're not alone, Doc, I love it (though it's obviously not Manowar at their total best).

1. I'm kinda surprised at the swearing in the video - surely that'll limit how much it'll get played.
2. I love how Manowar have pretty much abandoned America for Germany (characters sound German).
3. Stellar performances from Eric and Scott as usual, surprisingly good work from Karl.

...SO I WALKED INSIDE SO I COULD HEAR, AND THE GUY BESIDE ME GAVE ME A BEER!!
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
28.03.2007 - 16:02
matthioso

idd, pretty nice video. I still have go and buy the album
----
www.seedofrock.be
28.03.2007 - 23:04
Sunioj

Written by Hyvaarin on 28.03.2007 at 14:17

...SO I WALKED INSIDE SO I COULD HEAR, AND THE GUY BESIDE ME GAVE ME A BEER!!

thats exactly what Im talking about, Its lyrics that only 50 cent is capable of...
30.03.2007 - 00:16
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
As cool as this song is it seems like they ran out of ideas for lyrics like halfway through making it.
----
- George Carlin
05.04.2007 - 01:43
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
What the hell's wrong with you guys that criticised this? You call yourselves Metal fans?! you have got to be fucking kidding me! I am glad that they are proudly holding the Metal Flame!

I love this song! METALLIAN PRIDE BABY!
05.04.2007 - 01:49
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
oh and GodOfBodom......SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

i sincerely hope that you get banned just for making the asshole comments as displayed above! At least Manowar never sold out like the NOW OH-SO-PATHETIC Children Of Bodom! You think Manowar will EVER tour with xHardXcorex bands? I think the fvck not!
05.04.2007 - 01:52
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 27.03.2007 at 19:45

fuck!!! shut!!! damn!!! this is the worst clip,song & band i have heard in my life.
their songs never changing... allways heavy metal, heavy metal, beer.... god!!
manowar SUCK & GAYS!!!
DAMN we are in a twenty first century.

Your right, when all else fails, just call em gay and your opinion will be highly considered. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the song itself, except that it sounds the same as what theyve been putting out since...well ever, but weve gotten used to that by now, and besides, the album is actually really good, and this is simply a bonus song on the album, and it doesnt really fit in with the rest of the album.
----
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2892 | This month: 3