Metal Storm logo
Draconian - Festival Appearances Cancelled

Draconian regret to inform fans that unfortunately they had to cancel their upcoming shows in Germany (Sunstorm Festival and Rockharz Festival) and in Romania (Dark Bombastic Evening) due to visa issues.

They offered this explanation: "Now let us shed the light of truth on the situation. As usual, the bureaucratic forces of 'you're just a case-number and we don't give a shit what plans you've made for this year', have decided that Heike should wait anything from 12 to 15 months for a residence permit renewal. This is largely due to the Migration board having their hands full with the refugee situation in Sweden. This however means that she is stuck in Sweden for the time being. Management is working hard behind the scenes to try speed up the process, so that hopefully no further cancellation (and frustrations) have to take place this year.

"We are truly sorry for those who spend their hard earned ching to come see this elusive gang of misfits we call Draconian. Telepathically join forces in your minds and send those good vibes toward Heike getting her visa sorted ASAP. Always with love and sincerity, Draconian.
"

Upcoming shows:

Dec 09 - Under The Doom, Lisbon (POR)
Dec 10 - Madrid Is The Dark Fest, Madrid (ESP)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Draconian
Posted: 29.06.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 91 users
29.06.2016 - 15:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
BTW Heike in her FB was happy UK leave EU ... and now this, this is metal and fetsical future if EU and Schengen will collapse, and now start make fun about me ....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.06.2016 - 17:29
Vombatus
Potorro
The band is swedish and she is from South Africa. I don't know why you bring up brexit, schengen and similar blabber all the time. This clearly has nothing to do with it.
29.06.2016 - 19:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Vombatus on 29.06.2016 at 17:29

The band is swedish and she is from South Africa. I don't know why you bring up brexit, schengen and similar blabber all the time. This clearly has nothing to do with it.

qft.

K7 Always brings up stuff that has nothing to do with the news article at hand.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.06.2016 - 20:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Vombatus on 29.06.2016 at 17:29

I just said how lucky are those people what has EU, Schengen passport , what can travel free in whole Europe. Its a privilege ... but she deserves this,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1996 | This month: 2