Metal Storm logo
Vince Neil - Charged With Assaulting Autograph Hunter

The singer of now disbanded Mötley Crüe, Vince Neil, has been charged with misdemeanor battery following an incident where the singer allegedly assaulted an autograph seeker in Las Vegas, and could face six months in prison if convicted. TMZ reported that he allegedly attacked a woman at a Las Vegas Strip resort and had to be physically restrained by the actor Nicolas Cage. Vince claims that all he did was push past her. The aftermath of that incident back in April was captured by paparazzi as video caught Neil and Nicolas Cage outside of the Aria Hotel. The Las Vegas Police Department confirmed the incident.

Vince Neil was initially cited for battery following the scuffle, and authorities have opted to pursue the misdemeanor battery charge against the singer. If convicted, Neil could face six months in prison. Neil's first scheduled court appearance is on July 27th.

Also, this is not the first time he is charged with battery. In 2011, the singer was charged with battery and disorderly conduct stemming from an incident with an ex-girlfriend at a theatre; the battery charge was dropped and Neil avoided jail time after he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.

Source: rollingstone.com
Band profile: Mötley Crüe
Posted: 07.07.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 90 users
07.07.2016 - 22:23
zikon

Too bad he didn't throw bees at the fan... not the bees!!
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
07.07.2016 - 22:32
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by zikon on 07.07.2016 at 22:23

Too bad he didn't throw bees at the fan... not the bees!!

God damn it, beat me to a bees joke.
07.07.2016 - 23:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Another year another ms drama
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.07.2016 - 23:51
sbgmetal

Lol at nicolas cage
07.07.2016 - 23:54
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Why of all people NIcolas Cage?
What is going on?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
08.07.2016 - 00:04
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 07.07.2016 at 23:54

Why of all people NIcolas Cage?
What is going on?

i was thinking the same thing, im guessing just because he was there. they were obviously both drunk
08.07.2016 - 05:48
Ruinous

With the post tour weight gain and the camo shorts, it actually looks like Cage is wrestling with Karl Sanders
08.07.2016 - 11:16
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Guest on 08.07.2016 at 00:04

i was thinking the same thing, im guessing just because he was there. they were obviously both drunk

Yeah if you watch the video they're both HOUSED haha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
08.07.2016 - 11:18
Andreas

So... Vince got Caged?
08.07.2016 - 12:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Lol They look so piss drunk that they can't even speak. Watch out Neil or Cage will take your Face Off.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.07.2016 - 20:07
Dave FC

Nicolas' best performance ever! Look at the drama in his eyes! haha And he is drunk...
12.07.2016 - 20:56
musclassia

I hate Vince Neil so didn't bother reading this for ages. Didn't know the motherfucking Cage was involved! Get in there Nic my son!

Hits total: 2206 | This month: 7