Metal Storm logo
Chris Cornell - Singer's Alleged Stalker Arrested At Louisville Show

Chris Cornell can breathe a sigh of relief, for now. The woman who was charged with stalking the Soundgarden singer and his wife in 2014 was arrested Wednesday night (July 6th) after trying to get into his concert in Louisville, Kentucky, TMZ reports. Jessica Robbins was picked up by authorities after trying to enter the concert at the Louisville Palace. According to TMZ, all venues on Cornell's tour have been given photos of Robbins should she show up to one of the gigs. The case has now been passed on to the FBI.

In 2014, the FBI arrested Robbins for allegedly harassing Cornell online and charged her with stalking. At the time, the Tampa Bay Times reported that Cornell and his wife believed that Robbins had entered their Miami home in 2013. The Cornells also pulled their kids out of New York public schools out of fear that Robbins would hurt them.

After her arrest, Robbins posted the $50,000 bail, but the judge ordered her to stay offline and wear an ankle bracelet so she could be monitored. However, Robbins skipped her next court date, managed to remove her ankle bracelet and had been missing until her arrest Wednesday.

Also in 2014, the administrator for Soundgarden official web site turned over a series of hostile posts and tweets believed to have been written by Robbins, including some that targeted Cornell's wife, Vicky.

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robbins is not the only stalker Cornell has had to deal with either. In February 2014, a Seattle woman was charged for allegedly tweeting over 100 death threats to the singer, as well as a threat to rape his teenage daughter.

The Cornells were also subjected to death threats in 2006 in which a man described how he planned to kill Vicky and the couple's two children.

Cornell is currently on the road in support of his 2015 solo album, Higher Truth. The trek extends through the rest of the month, on wrapping July 27th in Winnipeg.

Source: rollingstone.com
Band profile: Soundgarden
Posted: 08.07.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 33 users
08.07.2016 - 21:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Question is where did she get 50k dead Kennedys?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.07.2016 - 23:29
a MasT

These "celebrity stories" seem like a new direction for MS...
11.07.2016 - 16:26
afu

I don't think of this a "celebrity" story. Dude has a crazy person trying to get to him. That's actual news. It isn't like they reported about him getting a latte at Starbucks.

Hits total: 1529 | This month: 3