Metal Storm logo
Twilight Force - Reveal First Single, Guests On New Album

Swedish metallers Twilight Force are preparing to unleash their upcoming opus, Heroes Of Mighty Magic (out: August 26th through Nuclear Blast). Now the time has come for the band to present the first single, the opening track "Battle Of Arcane Might" in the form of a brand-new lyric video.

In other news, the band has also announced the guest bards on their forthcoming record. Fabio Lione of Rhapsody Of Fire joined them on "There And Back Again" and Joakim Brodén from Sabaton helped on the title track, "Heroes Of Mighty Magic".

The band commented on the song: "Raise your steel! As the secret prophecies foretold, here is the first glimpse into the magic future! 'Battle Of Arcane Might' serves as a gateway from our past into the new world of Heroes Of Mighty Magic. It bridges the tonal chasm between what has been, and what is to come. It is a fast paced adventure revolving around a seemingly futile battle between good and evil. When all hope seems lost, the Mages of Arcane Might hearken the call and unleash the fury of magic thunder upon the battlefield. Brace and immerse yourselves to learn the fate of the mortal realms!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Twilight Force
Posted: 09.07.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 47 users
09.07.2016 - 14:15
CWA

Awesome song! Terribly cliche lyrics though.
09.07.2016 - 14:15
CWA

Awesome song! Terribly cliche lyrics though.
09.07.2016 - 16:04
zikon

Fabio Lione on a guest album?!! Why I'm I not surprised.. this guy is in fucking everywhere!
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
09.07.2016 - 20:00
mikeprado30

Amazing song! My hopes are high for this new album This swedish Rhapsody of Fire is GREAT!!!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
28.07.2016 - 21:56
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
*heavy breathing*
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

28.07.2016 - 21:56
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight