Metal Storm logo
Mötley Crüe - Release Clip From The End Movie

You can now watch Mötley Crüe performing the hit "Girls, Girls, Girls" at what was their last ever show. The legendary band has released a video of their performance of "Girls, Girls, Girls" from their film "The End". Mötley Crüe completed their 35-year touring career as a band with a spectacular final concert at Staples Center in their hometown of Los Angeles. The movie was shown in U.S. cinemas last month and will eventually be released on DVD.

The 140-minute film also includes exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of the last week of what was the band's final tour. The film "Mötley Crüe: The End" will screen in select markets for one night only on July 11th in Canada as well.

Recently, former frontman Vince Neil was charged with assaulting an autograph hunter and could face up to six months in jail.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Mötley Crüe
Posted: 11.07.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 45 users
11.07.2016 - 14:38
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by Irritable Ted on 11.07.2016 at 14:07

I know they are clichéd and I wouldn't listen to their stuff now, but it still makes me smile and love the 80s.

Mick looks like Bub from Day Of The Dead.

Except for Vince, they can still kick ass. Mick and Tommy particularly. Nikki is more like a very good bassist in a sea of very good ones. But Vince... while he still maintains his high register voice at frigging 50, he has no voice training and he has no breathing technique. The man did not make any effort in doing a good vocal delivery. His performance is painful to hear and see. He breathes like a man running a marathon. He skips words a lot. Not to mention being off-tune. Glad they called it a day.
12.07.2016 - 03:22
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 11.07.2016 at 14:38

Written by Irritable Ted on 11.07.2016 at 14:07

I know they are clichéd and I wouldn't listen to their stuff now, but it still makes me smile and love the 80s.

Mick looks like Bub from Day Of The Dead.

Except for Vince, they can still kick ass. Mick and Tommy particularly. Nikki is more like a very good bassist in a sea of very good ones. But Vince... while he still maintains his high register voice at frigging 50, he has no voice training and he has no breathing technique. The man did not make any effort in doing a good vocal delivery. His performance is painful to hear and see. He breathes like a man running a marathon. He skips words a lot. Not to mention being off-tune. Glad they called it a day.

Nikki wrote the majority of their discography so even if he's not a top-tier bassist I'd still consider him a kick ass musician. Sad but true about Vince, he's a pretty pathetic singer, kind of ruins the experience of seeing them live. I love the Motley but they haven't made a good album or put in a good performance in years so the end was probably for the best tbh. And hell yes, fucking love the 80's even though I never personally experienced it.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 1775 | This month: 5