1 wants it

01. Cold Sweat
02. Take This Pain Away
03. The End
04. No Saviors
05. Fractured Lung
06. Dried Blood And Old Earth

Additional info
Recorded at HQ Studios in Manchester, England.
Engineered by Joe Clayton.
Mixed by Seth Manchester and Keith Souza at Machines With Magnets.
Cover art by Reuben Sawyer.

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 73 users
17.07.2016 - 16:56
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Great followup to the sound off of the S/T album. Really really damn enjoyable stuff
19.07.2016 - 02:19
Rating: 7
NOVELLETTO

After a bad review and users low rating the spetacular The Mountain Of The Cannibal Goddess [EP], Jay Gambit releases a easy-listening Black metal album.It was a huge disappointment to me, because what turned me on into Crowhurst was that capacity to be so extreme even to a Harsh Noise Wall aficionado.
The goth vocals was not what i was expecting.
I would suggest to follow the example of Maurice de Jong and have a name for each kind of sound.
Please, let Crowhurst be a "PERFECT HNS Band" instead of a good BM one.
02.09.2016 - 20:00
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Only half way through but this is absolutely fantastic.

[EDIT]

No Saviours is a fucking tune. Wonderful pummelling, cascading noise-rock / punk things.

Quote:
easy-listening Black metal album

Barely any black metal in this from what I can hear, bar the odd passage.
11.09.2016 - 18:01
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Really a pretty excellent release, although I wouldn't call it black metal. It's got a black metal presence to it, but that and some industrial elements seem to be attaching themselves to a mostly doomy core. This is like industrial blackened doom, or something like that. Either way, great stuff
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
13.09.2016 - 13:53
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
Written by NOVELLETTO on 19.07.2016 at 02:19

After a bad review and users low rating the spetacular The Mountain Of The Cannibal Goddess [EP], Jay Gambit releases a easy-listening Black metal album.It was a huge disappointment to me, because what turned me on into Crowhurst was that capacity to be so extreme even to a Harsh Noise Wall aficionado.
The goth vocals was not what i was expecting.
I would suggest to follow the example of Maurice de Jong and have a name for each kind of sound.
Please, let Crowhurst be a "PERFECT HNS Band" instead of a good BM one.

Isnt the vocals at bit more Michael Gira than goth? And I think the music pays tribute more to noise rock than to black metal.

Decent release but not as good as the influences.

Hits total: 1716 | This month: 13