Metal Storm logo
Negură Bunget - New Album Due In September

Negură Bunget just announced their new album! The Romanian folk/black metallers released the first part of a trilogy, "Transilvanian Trilogy", last year, Tău, and this year will see the release of the second chapter: ZI (Romanian for 'Day' or 'Say') on September 30th via Prophecy Productions. Today, you can discover the album details here.

Tracklist:
01. Tul-ni-că-rînd (Horn-ing)
02. Grădina stelelor (Garden of Stars)
03. Brazdă dă foc (Furrow of Fire)
04. Baciul Moșneag (The Old Shepherd)
05. Stanciu Gruiul (Stanciu Gruiul)
06. Marea Cea Mare (The Vast Sea)

Bonus CD (only artbook):
01. Tul-ni-că-rînd (re-mixed version by Daniel Dorobanțu)
02. Brazdă dă foc (re-mixed version by Silent Strike)
03. Schimnicește (re-mixed version by Tibor Kati & Ionuț Cârja)
04. Baciu moșneag (re-mixed version by Adrian "Oq" Neagoe & Tragacanth)

Bonus DVD (only artbook):
01. ZI - album short film
02. Tul-ni-că-rînd - visual
03. Stanciu Gruiul - visual

The label notes: "An impressive musical statement and crucial bridge between root-bearing beginning and impending finale of the trilogy (scheduled to be released in early 2018), ZI is a mystical, tension-building recording that mirrors the size and scope of the deep forest fog for which the band is named."

Along the new album ZI, Negură Bunget is planning a world tour to promote the new album and also the 20 year anniversary. In order to reach some places far way (like Asia, Australia, New Zealand), they need your help. That's why they have launched a crowdfunding campaign in which they also offer some cool rewards.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Negură Bunget
Posted: 27.07.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 64 users
27.07.2016 - 19:56
EthicaOdini85

This band is in a putrefaction state...
27.07.2016 - 20:06
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Can't say if its intentional or bad photoshop work but some of the roots seems awkwardly morphed and placed. I still find it interesting. Seems kvltish.
27.07.2016 - 20:41
Maco
Pvt Funderground
I still have faith in them.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
27.07.2016 - 23:08
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
It will be interesting/ok, but i think their best was behind them and material like OM is well out of reach for the current line up.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
27.07.2016 - 23:25
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I'd rather have a new Dordeduh
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
27.07.2016 - 23:35
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
This artwork reminded me of Kerrigan from Starcraft 2. Those roots look like her Zerg hair. ROFL
28.07.2016 - 11:32
Alien1988

Written by Karlabos on 27.07.2016 at 23:25

I'd rather have a new Dordeduh

Same here. But there might be a new Transceatla album soon for which I have the highest hopes.
09.08.2016 - 23:12
Czerny Reiter

Stoked.

Even on a gentle descending curve (and totally outballed by Dordeduh) this band can still deliver.

I may not be alone in thinking that the line-up split ended up being beneficial. Twice the balkanic juice out of the same orange, so to speak.

And that not including rogue former "Virstele Pamintului"-era line-up members up and forming the altogether-more-than-decent Dara. It's like an extended family of bands sharing strands of musical DNA.

Hits total: 1632 | This month: 1