Metal Storm logo
Lesbian - First Single Online

Seattle's Lesbian have released the first single off Hallucinogenesis for streaming. You can finally hear something from the successor to Forestelevision. Enjoy the new song "Pyramidal Existintualism" here while you wait for the album to come out on August 26th, 2016 via Translation Loss Records.

The band had this to say about the track: "A new dawn of creation begins with 'Pyramidal Existintualism'. Upside down flying black pyramids are shifting, dark-to-light and back again. Many names, but just one and the same, nature's harmonizing light! Inverted circles and inverted skies, parasitis, embryo extraction, and the mind-altering fungal birth begins! Now that the light starts to fade, and the darkness looms once again, so the hand of fate takes its toll!!"

Hallucinogenesis was produced, recorded and mixed by Randall Dunn (Sunn O))), Wolves In The Throne Room, Boris) at Seattle's Avast! Recording Company (Earth, High On Fire).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lesbian
Posted: 03.08.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 63 users
04.08.2016 - 00:05
Korah

Lesbian...ok, why not
----
Don't cry for my English
04.08.2016 - 00:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Most of the way through it. Not bad. Sort of messy in a good way.
04.08.2016 - 00:47
Opethian

Should have thrown in a pair of scissors into their logo
04.08.2016 - 05:11
Malignar

Man, they need to fire the guy that came up with that band name. Metal bands in the coming years are screwed. If there are bands so desperate to find a name they chose this.

The music is better than I expected, but nothing I would ever buy.
04.08.2016 - 09:34
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Malignar on 04.08.2016 at 05:11

Man, they need to fire the guy that came up with that band name. Metal bands in the coming years are screwed. If there are bands so desperate to find a name they chose this.

The music is better than I expected, but nothing I would ever buy.

Why though? It's a name that will get a band noticed, and in and off itself it isn't offensive.
05.08.2016 - 08:25
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 04.08.2016 at 09:34

Why though? It's a name that will get a band noticed

Who needs a name that'll stand out when you have album artwork like that...
09.08.2016 - 00:18
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 04.08.2016 at 09:34

Why though? It's a name that will get a band noticed, and in and off itself it isn't offensive.

And it works in that weird reverse psychology sort of way where it seems like such an obvious name that no other band but them has it. Kind of like with Bong
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
09.08.2016 - 00:41
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 09.08.2016 at 00:18

And it works in that weird reverse psychology sort of way where it seems like such an obvious name that no other band but them has it. Kind of like with Bong

Yeah it's pretty left field for a metal band tbh. I dig it.

Hits total: 1579 | This month: 7