Metal Storm logo
Iron Mask - New Album In September

Belgian power metal band Iron Mask is right now putting finishing touches on their upcoming new album, entitled Diabolica, which is scheduled for a September 23rd release through AFM Records. More details of the band's sixth full-length album - cover art and full tracklist - can be found below.

Dushan Petrossi, guitarist, lyricist, songwriter and writer of orchestral arrangements, comments on new album: "I am happy and eager to present to you: Diabolica's line -up.
 The sixth Iron Mask album, where I, as always, gave it my all to create something that pleases the fans, that I am proud to call my art. 
It is with great honour that I present to you the band.

"First of all, 
on bass, the deep sound with a precise hand, Vassili Moltchanov.
 On drums, heartbeat of the band, the great stick-spinning master of groove, Ramy Ali.
 On guitars, orchestration and all music composing and lyrics, yours truly?

"Last but not least, for vocals I have worked together with Diego Valdez from Argentina (Electronomicon, Helker). 
After a long search and life twisting events, the band and I decided that only him could give these new songs justice, a new era and a bright future has just began.
 His passion and sound give an extra dimension to the soul of every single song.
 Working with him is a real joy on a high professional and artistic level.
 His voice is in perfect harmony with my music, just as his personality is with mine.

"We all hope you enjoy every note on this album.
Keep on rocking, because we do it all for you!"

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Forget, I Don't Forgive
02. Doctor Faust
03. Galileo
04. Oliver Twist
05. March 666
06. All For Metal
07. The Rebellion Of Lucifer
08. The First And The Last
09. Diabolica
10. Ararat