Metal Storm logo
Official MS Meeting At Hellfest 2007 (France)

31.03.2007 - 17:59
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Oki, no more Graspop for me. I will be at Hellfest !

The line up is finally better for me, so...

Who will come in France for the Hellfest?

Let me know and we will try to organize a cool meeting between us !

Official website: http://www.hellfest.fr
The event thread on MS: hellfest

PS: thx Wrath
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
31.03.2007 - 18:38
wrathchild

So now I can tell I'll be going to Hellfest. I may still be unable to attend the first day... I'll only know a few days before.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
01.04.2007 - 02:47
ylside

60% chances I'll be there. 10% more than my previous claims... it's reassuing...
02.04.2007 - 16:51
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
I have given up GMM because of Hellfest's line-up. Like I told you last week Jeff I am definitely going to Hellfest now, and it has also been years since I last was in France
Rumour around town in Utrecht has it that Detonation is on the reserve list of bands for Hellfest.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

03.04.2007 - 12:16
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
What a kickfkingawesome line up , i wanna go there .... not for the Official MS meet , but for all the bands out there !!

Marcel , send me the tickets please
03.04.2007 - 13:01
W-Lash
Metal Master
Not me. If you make meeting in Latvia then you would see me.
03.04.2007 - 20:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its farer and more expencive, seems I wont be there can get money for Graspop, but not here irts more Farer to SOUTH(i love SOUTH) how Graspop and seems only way how can I get there are BTW how can I get there easyer are from Paris or Buseeles?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.04.2007 - 19:28
Ivan
Retired Admin
I'd give it about 80%. I don't see what can stop me at the moment, but you never know
16.04.2007 - 19:59
yvesson

Hej,
I will be working on friday and prolly saturday morning. Not worth going for only sunday.
16.04.2007 - 21:01
wrathchild

Written by yvesson on 16.04.2007 at 19:59

Hej,
I will be working on friday and prolly saturday morning. Not worth going for only sunday.

Come on, you don't want a signed post-it from me?
I'm still unsure about whether or not I'll be able to attend Friday, but I'm thinking of buying a 3 day pass soon anyway.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
16.04.2007 - 21:14
yvesson

Hej,
Well you live moch closer from there than I wrathchild...
Not sure if it would be 400 km or so., so I'd go for 3 days but not only sunday. (and it's prolly more than 400km)
19.04.2007 - 01:33
LadyThrash
Account deleted
i am 100% going. ordered our tickets and transport on tuesay.. wooo
20.04.2007 - 20:14
Shavo

Me and my vodka bottle we'll be there for sure
----
You listen to mild-mannered god
And put your faith in deceitful words
Your powertrip was paid by blood
In kindness' name you spilled our blood

Amon Amarth - Thousand years of Opression
23.04.2007 - 01:25
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Haha cool to see you here Shavo

Of course we will have a drink together !
----
05.06.2007 - 05:42
Daru Jericho

Well, to revive the thread, I'm going. Was going to go to Graspop but this one. I'm not sure if I'd be able to attend the MSer meeting though! XD
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

05.06.2007 - 10:35
Baz Anderson

haha of course you can
I'm really looking forward to this! can't wait to see everyone there and meet a load of new people
05.06.2007 - 18:55
wrathchild

Hehe, awesome!

To tell the truth, I don't think it will be possible to set up a real MS camp, given that we're going to be far too many
As for a meeting, well, I don't know how we can arrange that. Though it's gonna be easy to meet everyone: MSers who don't have a MS t-shirt stick with any MS t-shirt owner they see, and MS t-shirt owners stick with each other. And then we'll look like this
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
05.06.2007 - 23:25
Ancestral Moon

Think of me guys, for I'll be trying not to think of you having fun together while I do my next exam...
----
¸.?**?.¸*·I am following my fishie... because my fish knows where to go·*¸.?**?.¸
06.06.2007 - 04:49
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Wish I could be there with you guys... wish you good luck, have fun there
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
06.06.2007 - 05:33
Baz Anderson

well the more of us the better!! woo!!
it will bw so cool if a load of us get to meet up becaue of thiw website..
I am soooo looking forward to this and meeting al you people that are going
06.06.2007 - 13:01
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Written by Ancestral Moon on 05.06.2007 at 23:25

Think of me guys, for I'll be trying not to think of you having fun together while I do my next exam...

Donn worry

We can drink beer and will wait for the review
08.06.2007 - 23:03
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Oki, let's talk a bit seriously and let's try to organize something.

Maybe that it will be a bit hard to do a meeting the Friday... a lot of people (Ivan, Wrath etc) will be at the fest in the evening...

So, maybe that it could be cool to do a MS meeting the Saturday at the beginning of the afternoon.

Why not after Korpiklaani in front of the Autograph tent?

A lot of the members will probably have their MS shirt too. And the MS staffers all have a big "staff" written in their back?

So if you see one of us, please contact us! (even the Friday of course or before this meeting)...
----
09.06.2007 - 00:32
Baz Anderson

Written by Jeff on 08.06.2007 at 23:03

A lot of the members will probably have their MS shirt too. And the MS staffers all have a big "staff" written in their back?

this is the first I have heard of this hahaha
I will gladly wear a big "staff" sign though.. are you going to give me one there or something?

haha - I don't care for Epica - so the time is fine by me - I will be there the Friday though so I should have bumped into others already
09.06.2007 - 09:03
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
OK, this totally sucks! My buddy Jim and I were planning to go to Hellfest this summer. We had it all planned out. Jim has family and friends over there, so before and after we'd have a place to stay. Also, planed to longboard all over Paris. Jim did that three years ago (I think) when he went there to see Iron Maiden and Dream Theater.

So, like I said...planning on going but I have just been asked to give a series of sermons at the same time. This is an opportunity I really can not pass up. What makes it worse is that Dream Theater is playing in Buffalo, NY, which is only three hours from where I live in NY. And won't you know it, I have to be in North Carolina that day. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
----
(space for rent)
09.06.2007 - 11:56
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Written by Baz Anderson on 09.06.2007 at 00:32

Written by Jeff on 08.06.2007 at 23:03

this is the first I have heard of this hahaha
I will gladly wear a big "staff" sign though.. are you going to give me one there or something?

haha - I don't care for Epica - so the time is fine by me - I will be there the Friday though so I should have bumped into others already

Don't you have a big "Staff" in the back of your MS shirt ?

Hahah too bad for you then
----
09.06.2007 - 12:50
wrathchild

Written by Dane Train on 09.06.2007 at 09:03

OK, this totally sucks! My buddy Jim and I were planning to go to Hellfest this summer. We had it all planned out. Jim has family and friends over there, so before and after we'd have a place to stay. Also, planed to longboard all over Paris. Jim did that three years ago (I think) when he went there to see Iron Maiden and Dream Theater.

It was 2 years ago, on a Saturday night. The next day they both were at Graspop, but I've been told Dream Theater's show in Paris was great while at Graspop, it was not (the only time I saw them live, so I hope they do better at Hellfest).

Anyway, is your friend Jim coming?
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
09.06.2007 - 14:27
Baz Anderson

Written by Jeff on 09.06.2007 at 11:56

no, it doesn't haha - the batch this was from can't have had the backs printed
oh well - I can't imagine there will be any more people with such an English accent in a MS shirt, so hopefully I will still be recognised. haha
09.06.2007 - 18:23
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Written by wrathchild on 09.06.2007 at 12:50

It was 2 years ago, on a Saturday night. The next day they both were at Graspop, but I've been told Dream Theater's show in Paris was great while at Graspop, it was not (the only time I saw them live, so I hope they do better at Hellfest).

Anyway, is your friend Jim coming?

Yeah, Jim is still planning on going, but he is looking for someone else to go with him. You know, he is not all that comfortable going over by himself. I hope he gets to go, I am pushing him to do so.
----
(space for rent)
10.06.2007 - 08:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Baz Anderson on 09.06.2007 at 14:27

oh well - I can't imagine there will be any more people with such an English accent in a MS shirt, so hopefully I will still be recognised. haha

I don't even have an MS shirt yet (but Ivan will bring my order along to Hellfest) So I will be the one with the beer belly following Jeff around sheepishly for I don't wanna get lost in France
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

10.06.2007 - 09:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.06.2007 at 08:54

Written by Baz Anderson on 09.06.2007 at 14:27

I don't even have an MS shirt yet (but Ivan will bring my order along to Hellfest) So I will be the one with the beer belly following Jeff around sheepishly for I don't wanna get lost in France

Yes and you can lsiten in same time BLIND GUARDIAN sobg ... ''To France'' :lol;
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing