Metal Storm logo
Equilibrium - Reveal Brand New Music Video

More material from Equilibrium's new album? It's here! The German epic metallers will set aflame a brand new bonfire this summer with their fifth studio album, Armageddon. Today, the band has released the official video clip of the brand new track "Eternal Destination" via YouTube. This is the third track unveiled after "Born To Be Epic" and "Prey". How do you like this one?

The band states: "The repertoire of Equilibrium is full of different songs, happy songs as well as dark songs. For us there are more colors than just black and white. We don't care about any genre boundaries, we just do what we feel like. 'Eternal Destination' is our first music video for one of our dark songs and we love the result, Grupa13 did an amazing job! There is also once again a guest appearance of Robse's daughter. This video expresses exactly the emotions I've had when I wrote this song. We need the earth, but the earth doesn't need us..."

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Equilibrium
Posted: 10.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 97 users
10.08.2016 - 13:28
Sword_Chant

So far I really like the direction of the sound in this new album, but at times the dialect of songs has been bad, take 'Born to be Epic' as a prime example. I'm hoping the remaining songs that don't have a video sound more like this one rather than the other 2 songs.
10.08.2016 - 14:13
CWA

Written by Sword_Chant on 10.08.2016 at 13:28

So far I really like the direction of the sound in this new album, but at times the dialect of songs has been bad, take 'Born to be Epic' as a prime example. I'm hoping the remaining songs that don't have a video sound more like this one rather than the other 2 songs.

Born to be Epic must have been made with a sense of humor. I just can't believe that they were serious when writing those lyrics, hahaha.
10.08.2016 - 16:26
moe5512

Ofc they weren't
10.08.2016 - 21:53
atrox

Wow, this sound is amazingly good! Didn't actually expect this good stuff from them after their first release anymore...
10.08.2016 - 23:36
metalwolf

Finally a real Equilibrium song! Let's hope the rest of the album is of the same quality.
----
----------------------------------------------------------
Cthulhu for President! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Hits total: 2357 | This month: 5