Metal Storm logo
Moanaa - Share New Song

Recently, post-metallers Moanaa released the first taste of their new album Passage. Today, you can hear the crushing new song "The Process, Part One". It's the track that opens the album. Passage will see the light of day on September 15th via Arachnophobia Records. You can pre-order your copy of the album on CD right there.

Vocalist K-vass explains: "We have unanimously chosen 'The Process' as the album opener. It starts the whole journey for us: everything evolves and accelerates naturally as the listener is offered a glimpse of what follows. Also in terms of lyrics. It is heralding the themes which are further examined in the rest of the songs."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moanaa
Posted: 15.08.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 31 users
15.08.2016 - 21:30
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
It's great! I love Descent but the vocals, production and mixing on this new song sound like an improvement.
----
rekt
15.08.2016 - 21:32
Paz

Written by tea[m]ster on 15.08.2016 at 21:30

It's great! I love Descent but the vocals, production and mixing on this new song sound like an improvement.

Well said, my friend!
16.08.2016 - 14:44
Diverge

This sounds pretty good, indeed, but I'm not sure I'm convinced quite yet by Moanaa. I know you'll probably hate to hear this, tea[m]ster, but the post metal this year has been fairly underwhelming compared to 2015 (with the exception of Bossk, of course). Maybe I was spoiled by the latest Sunpocrisy.

Hits total: 1718 | This month: 5