Metal Storm logo
Exodus - To Work On New Album In 2017

In a recent interview with Spark TV, which is part of the Czech monthly magazine Spark, Exodus drummer Tom Hunting confirmed that this January the group will begin working on new material for their next album, which will be the awaited follow-up to 2014's Blood In, Blood Out, and could possibly be released before the end of 2017.

He states: "We're gonna start working on that in January, 'cause Gary gets a break from Slayer, and Exodus, the touring cycle in Europe will be done by then. So we're gonna get in a room and start jamming."

Hunting was also asked if the new album has been written yet: "It's all in super-infantile stage right now ? just guitar riffs. I haven't even heard most of it."

On a possible release date, Hunting states: "I hope we can something out by 2017 ? in the middle, or towards the end of 2017. I wanna take our time, though. It's not really how much material you put out at this point; it's gotta be good. I'm more concerned about it being good than [being released] fast."

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Exodus
Posted: 16.08.2016 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 57 users
16.08.2016 - 14:18
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I had a fun with Blood In Blood Out.

Eagerly awaiting for new record and see what direction they take this time.
16.08.2016 - 19:44
The Batlord
Looking forward to the half of the album that's good.
----
Bands that suck: Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, the folk rock half of Led Zeppelin, 99% of thrash metal bands from the turn of the century, Mumford & Sons, any death metal band influenced by Necrophagist.

That is all for now.

Hits total: 3040 | This month: 4