Metal Storm logo
Kamelot - Announce Euro Tour, Music Used At Olympics

Kamelot just announced Part III of their 2015-2016 Haven European Tour. The tour will kick off in October 12th in Bratislava, Slovakia and continue throughout parts of Europe including first time cities like Lisbon, Portugal and Bucharest, Romania. Also, unless you have been living under a rock, you know that the Rio Olympics are in full swing and after the Australian national team of synchronized swimmers used Nightwish's song "Last Ride Of The Day" in their routine, now Kamelot was also heard in Brazil.

"The release of the Haven album has opened so many doors for us, we are now doing our third tour of Europe on this release. It will be our last run before heading back to the studio for our next offering. We can't wait!" - founder and guitarist Thomas Youngblood.

Joining Kamelot on this final Haven European Tour Part III will be melodic metallers from Germany Aeverium and from Norway, Withem.

Dates:

Oct 12, 2016 | Bratislava, SK - Majestic Music Club
Oct 13, 2016 | Budapest, HUN - Barba Negra Music Club
Oct 14, 2016 | Bucharest, ROM - Maximum Rock Festival*
Oct 15, 2016 | Sofia, BUL - Club Mixtape 5
Oct 18, 2016 | Vienna, AUT - SiMM City
Oct 19, 2016 | Fontaneto d'Agogna, ITA - Phenomenon
Oct 21, 2016 | Barcelona, ESP - Sala Razzmatazz 2
Oct 22, 2016 | Madrid, ESP - Teatro Barceló
Oct 23, 2016 | Lisbon, POR - Lisboa ao Vivo
* Special guest Aeverium only

If you want to see how the Japanese duet rock their synchronized swimming with the Kamelot soundtrack, check it out below. Because synchronized swimming is more metal than you.

Source: kamelot.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Posted: 16.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 125 users
16.08.2016 - 17:59
FYA
Destroyer
Dope
16.08.2016 - 19:44
Susan
Smeghead
Yes. Synchronized swimming IS so metal! They hold their breath for like 9 hours while showing crazy strength and agility. AND with a medley of two great Kamelot tunes
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
16.08.2016 - 20:18
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Just watching synchronized swimming and lovely canadian duo shown us some incredible skills.

It will be tight race for the gold medal.
16.08.2016 - 20:29
Mountain King
K i K o
I live in Bratislava but I believe the venue will be better in Vienna and might be better in Budapest as well so I guess it's Vienna or Budapest. Looking forward...
16.08.2016 - 23:10
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

When that keyboard melody on Karma hits... epic moment.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
17.08.2016 - 12:14
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Irritable Ted on 16.08.2016 at 20:38

"Because synchronized swimming is more metal than you." Yeah, those nose clips really hurt.

No kidding. I'm thoroughly impressed by these girls. And the songs they choose are always so dramatic and epic
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2205 | This month: 5