Metal Storm logo
Havok - Kicked Off Tour With Megadeth

Havok announced on their Facebook page they will not take part in the upcoming Megadeth U.S. tour with Amon Amarth, Suicidal Tendencies and Metal Church, the reason being that they were "offered an unacceptable management contract" from Mustaine Management, headed up by Dave Mustaine's son Justis. Whether Havok will be replaced on the aforementioned tour is unknown for now. However, Dave Mustaine has denied Havok's statement on Twitter.

Guitarist/vocalist David Sanchez explains: "It is with deep regret we are forced to inform fans of metal that we will not be on the upcoming Megadeth tour with Amon Amarth, Suicidal Tendencies, and Metal Church. We will also not be going to Mexico in August and early September as was planned.

"We were really looking forward to these shows, but unfortunately, Mr. Mustaine has chosen to remove us from the lineup. The reasons for our absence are directly related to a contract negotiation insisted upon by Mustaine Management - a negotiation that has gone awry. We are authorized to say that we were offered an unacceptable management contract from Mustaine Management, which we declined.

"While working with our lawyer to negotiate the terms of the contract, Mustaine Management threatened to kick us off of the Megadeth tour, Mustaine Management repeatedly failed to respond to phone calls and emails, and eventually told us (through their lawyer) that Mustaine Management is no longer working with Havok. We are only releasing this information to give fans an honest account of the reasons we are no longer on the tour.

"We cannot disclose more details at this time (at our attorney's directive), but nonetheless, would like to thank Mustaine Management for the past opportunities that they brought to the table while worki'g with us. We would also like to apologize to the fans that will not be able to see us this fall - we will sorely miss all of you. New tour dates will be announced soon and we look forward to getting back on the road to headbang with the best fans in the world."

Havok have been working on a new album, which is due for release this winter, and will be their first since 2013's Unnatural Selection.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Havok
Posted: 17.08.2016 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 98 users
17.08.2016 - 23:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Another greedy bastard, how dave says about other band mebers in blabber, well it was better he used a heroin, junky he is, as most big guns are . money money money bitch
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.08.2016 - 23:24
DeathSlyzer

I wonder what excuse Mustaine is gonna use this time. This could be delicious drama...
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
18.08.2016 - 08:49
zikon

I guess they like to create some havok
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
18.08.2016 - 09:49
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
On many occasion, Mustaine has been a big cocksucker for his low-cadre egostical attitude. This is another example where he made a stupid move.

Hits total: 2130 | This month: 6