Metal Storm logo
Evergrey - Another Video Clip Released

The Swedes Evergrey have revealed the second track off their forthcoming new album. This is also the second of a series of videos they will release after "Distance". The track they present now is called "The Paradox Of The Flame" and also features vocals by long-standing collaborator Carina Englund. Enjoy another cut from The Storm Within, more of a ballad, now here and share your thoughts about it.

The Storm Within hits stores on September 9th via AFM Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Evergrey
Posted: 19.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 68 users
19.08.2016 - 14:49
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This is bad. Why Evergrey?

As a big fan, this is disappointing and rehashed.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
19.08.2016 - 16:07
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I really like it. I don't think Evergrey has ever done a full duet before. They've had some songs with female vocals but it was still mostly Tom.
19.08.2016 - 18:18
Lanthros

As with the last video its good but not great. I kept waiting for it to fully kick in. I really hope the rest of the album is better.
19.08.2016 - 21:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2016 at 14:49

prog always will be disappointment but this abnd somehow works I dunno why maybe they come from north and has some soil. Week track, nice landscape, and we need to know what abdn meant whit this track
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.08.2016 - 12:19
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 19.08.2016 at 21:04

Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2016 at 14:49

prog always will be disappointment but this abnd somehow works I dunno why maybe they come from north and has some soil. Week track, nice landscape, and we need to know what abdn meant whit this track

You're telling me that prog will always disappoint? Prog is my favourite kind of music, so please don't even say that to me lol

Evergrey are one of my favourite bands, some of their albums are some of the best prog records released. This is why it is disappointing. But it's just one song.
----

My Instagram
20.08.2016 - 13:49
wr4tchild

Written by WorpeX on 19.08.2016 at 16:07

I really like it. I don't think Evergrey has ever done a full duet before. They've had some songs with female vocals but it was still mostly Tom.

"For Every Tear That Falls" from their debut album "The Dark Discovery" is a duet between Tom and Carina, just like this one.
21.08.2016 - 04:31
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Written by wr4tchild on 20.08.2016 at 13:49

Written by WorpeX on 19.08.2016 at 16:07

"For Every Tear That Falls" from their debut album "The Dark Discovery" is a duet between Tom and Carina, just like this one.

Ahhh you're right. I forgot about that song. Good call!
22.08.2016 - 11:03
andreosokin
SOUNDERY
Well I must say the views are spectacular and the video itself isn't so bad, though the song is kinda weak and predictable. It's like Missing You and Waking Up Blind, almost the same vocal lines
22.08.2016 - 12:37
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by andreosokin on 22.08.2016 at 11:03

Well I must say the views are spectacular and the video itself isn't so bad, though the song is kinda weak and predictable. It's like Missing You and Waking Up Blind, almost the same vocal lines

My thoughts exactly. So rehashed and done already. They always have ballads but at least they could change it up a little bit.
----

My Instagram

Hits total: 1654 | This month: 5