Metal Storm logo
In Flames - Streaming Another New Song

It has been a busy last few days for In Flames. The Swedes have first premiered the song "The End" and announced their new album Battles to the masses. As if that wasn't enough, they have now also released the song "The Truth" online for public consumption. So, now you have two new In Flames tunes to discover and digest before the album is released on November 11th via Nuclear Blast Records and Eleven Seven Music. Dig in!

Furthermore, they are releasing their new live DVD, Sounds From The Heart Of Gothenburg, on September 23rd.

You can stream and download both tracks now on Spotify and iTunes, plus Apple Music.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In Flames
Posted: 27.08.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 272 users
27.08.2016 - 13:35
Sword_Chant

Nah, didn't really dig this one. 'The End' was alright though, and i'm talking about the song, not that the song had ended
27.08.2016 - 15:04
s_t_s

When I feared that "the end" was going to play the same trick as "rusted nail" ! Seems we have already heard the best track and the rest will only be worse. Indeed this track is pretty sick :/
27.08.2016 - 15:06
Pitwulf93

This whole album wont be with children chanting will it? Only band that did child chants right was Eluveitie imo.

But yeah this song wasn't great although I also enjoyed The End.
27.08.2016 - 16:36
iMorphball

I didn't like this one as much as The End, but I don't particularly think it's a bad song either. I'm hopeful that the album will be a good listen at least. Can't say that about Siren Charms.

As long as we don't get anything near When the World Explodes, we should be fine.
27.08.2016 - 18:14
Overkill83

This band is very true to their beliefs !!! .
They have so many years to make a good album (since Clayman) and every 2 years or so they are always among the favourites of the worst album of the year.
That's smt right?
27.08.2016 - 18:20
Malignar

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this.
27.08.2016 - 21:12
EricAxel36

This may genuinely be one of the worst songs I have ever heard. Didn't think it could get any worse than Siren Charms Kind of liked 'The End'
27.08.2016 - 21:36
Sangre Sani

No
28.08.2016 - 06:02
Overrwatcher

Not very good IMO. Not horrible, but I hope this is an exception in quality, and not how the entire album will sound. The timing just feels way off in the chorus, and the "we are, we are, we are" has been done to death by 20 trillion bands already. I'll find myself listening to "The End" a lot, but this barely at all.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.
28.08.2016 - 11:31
s_t_s

Written by Overkill83 on 27.08.2016 at 18:14

This band is very true to their beliefs !!! .
They have so many years to make a good album (since Clayman) and every 2 years or so they are always among the favourites of the worst album of the year.
That's smt right?

Disagree ! SOAPF is a good album if not their best ! Took me some time to face the truth : being older implies (here at last) being softer but it's a good album except for that sucky LIBERATION song ! ASOP and SC tho are crappy as hell :/
28.08.2016 - 12:28
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
2 songs = 2 turds
30.08.2016 - 16:12
SyntheticBreed

It'd be a lot better without the idiotic decision to add the kids voices in both tracks. Sounds very out of place.
31.08.2016 - 16:02
Fallen_Angel

They should retire already (or at least get a long break).
31.08.2016 - 23:20
Panterica

How come no one commented on the sound of the rhythm guitars? They have ridiculous amounts of bass which is really weird considering the super-compressed sound I've learned to expect from them in their modern incarnation (RTR, STYE and so on).
----
Li'ed - Prog-Metal from Jerusalem
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7aZWDrAAvDSLMaSmDSE8zA
https://www.facebook.com/LiedBandMusic
http://lied-band.bandcamp.com/
07.09.2016 - 16:53
The Scorpion

Written by Fallen_Angel on 31.08.2016 at 16:02

They should retire already (or at least get a long break).

I totally agree!
Since Jesper's departure, each album sadly sees the band digging its own grave...

Hits total: 3649 | This month: 3