Metal Storm logo
Behemoth

Original post

Posted by Lucas, 03.04.2007 - 16:58
Old thread reached the max, so a new one is on it's way!

@Dream Of Hate: Awh thanks man for letting me open this thread.

I am going to see them live on the 8th of April in Belgium, Antwerp together with Obituary, Napalm Death, Anaal Nathrakh and some others.

I can't wait, hope to hear some Apostasy stuff.

Besides that, I say: Discuss!
12.04.2007 - 06:21
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
No no, I don't own it. I got it from Soulseek. Just look around. It's not hard to find. A very interesting and fun listen.
----
The force will be with you, always.
12.04.2007 - 09:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Ok, I'll do that. Thankies.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.04.2007 - 22:53
Martinikuss
Check this out! Behemoth has just finished the work on the Apostasy album. Here is the 4 part of video jurnal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qH_7B3rQGc
It will be kicking ass album
14.04.2007 - 00:59
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Wow, Behemoth is getting very adventerous in their musical quest! Trumpets and trombones, pianos and choirs. So far it looks like it's going to be a very interesting album.
----
14.04.2007 - 12:47
Hyvaarin
It will be fantastic, definitely buying it ASAP. All of the "non-metal" parts (especially the bit with the piano) in the video were incredibly good.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
22.04.2007 - 19:20
Sunioj
I saw Behemoth last night and it was a fricking blast but the time went by so fast because I was having so much fun. They played, Demigod, Conquer All, Slaves shall serve, the antichristian phenomenom, from the pagan vastlands, the act of rebellion, christians to the lions, zos kia cultus, decade of therion, pure evil and hate, some song from demonica which I dont remember the name of then a song from the new album if I remember correctly, which I also forgot the name of but it was good.

The funny thing was is that they played a turbonegro song called I got erection.
22.04.2007 - 22:29
Stigmatized
Sweet man, pretty good setlist. I still await my chance to see them live.
23.04.2007 - 01:16
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Sunioj on 22.04.2007 at 19:20

I saw Behemoth last night and it was a fricking blast but the time went by so fast because I was having so much fun. They played, Demigod, Conquer All, Slaves shall serve, the antichristian phenomenom, from the pagan vastlands, the act of rebellion, christians to the lions, zos kia cultus, decade of therion, pure evil and hate, some song from demonica which I dont remember the name of then a song from the new album if I remember correctly, which I also forgot the name of but it was good.

The funny thing was is that they played a turbonegro song called I got erection.

It seems like Behemoth play the same songs every time they perform live. I've seen them twice, and they played the same songs that you mentioned lol. Oh, except they surprised us once by playing the cover song, Pure Evil and Hate. \m/
23.04.2007 - 01:23
Sunioj
I was hoping to hear "no sympathy for fools" but it was my first time seeing them, so I wasnt dissapointed either way. Israelis are a pretty loyal crowd since no foreign bands come here that often.
23.04.2007 - 14:44
Judas
The Amputator
If they come to Australia later this year, I will definitely be seeing them, no questions about it. That would have been a damn awesome setlist, and I'm willing to bet that by the time they tour here (it's tentatively set for like September, I think, but no real confirmation yet) they'll have more stuff from 'The Apostasy' to play live, which will be great, since I'm going to buy that the very second it's out!
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
25.04.2007 - 10:56
Throne of Rats
Written by Judas on 23.04.2007 at 14:44

If they come to Australia later this year, I will definitely be seeing them, no questions about it. That would have been a damn awesome setlist, and I'm willing to bet that by the time they tour here (it's tentatively set for like September, I think, but no real confirmation yet) they'll have more stuff from 'The Apostasy' to play live, which will be great, since I'm going to buy that the very second it's out!

Would you know if it would be over 18+ around OZ, im hoping not im pissed enough as it is not being able to see Marduk and Nile, ill probably breakdown and cry if I miss out on Behemoth aswell.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
25.04.2007 - 14:08
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Throne of Rats on 25.04.2007 at 10:56

Would you know if it would be over 18+ around OZ, im hoping not im pissed enough as it is not being able to see Marduk and Nile, ill probably breakdown and cry if I miss out on Behemoth aswell.

Well, you're from Coolum, so I'm assuming you'd come here to Brisbane for your shows? It really depends on venues, if they play in Club Phoenix it will definitely be 18+ like the others, but if it's at The Arena or the RiverStage then I'd assume it would be all-ages. I'll let you know as soon as it's confirmed/I hear something from a reliable source.
----
25.04.2007 - 15:29
Hyvaarin
Nah, it'll most likely be 18+. All-ages shows are exceedingly uncommon.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
25.04.2007 - 17:29
Sunioj
YEs yes yes!!! I found out the new song they played at the show, its called Christgrinding Avenue!!

Heres the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz0Epp3qVM
26.04.2007 - 03:30
Throne of Rats
Written by Judas on 25.04.2007 at 14:08

Written by Throne of Rats on 25.04.2007 at 10:56

Well, you're from Coolum, so I'm assuming you'd come here to Brisbane for your shows? It really depends on venues, if they play in Club Phoenix it will definitely be 18+ like the others, but if it's at The Arena or the RiverStage then I'd assume it would be all-ages. I'll let you know as soon as it's confirmed/I hear something from a reliable source.

Thanks a bunch that would be great.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
26.04.2007 - 15:05
Hybrid_Killer
Account deleted
Written by Sunioj on 25.04.2007 at 17:29

YEs yes yes!!! I found out the new song they played at the show, its called Christgrinding Avenue!!

Heres the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQz0Epp3qVM

Sounds real good; nice solo to.
27.04.2007 - 22:52
GhostofSanity
Account deleted
Killer band, my favorite from them so far is ZKC (Here and Beyond). Surprised to hear them (and Nile) were on the Ozzfest bill. I would love to see them live.
01.05.2007 - 05:56
Nazeef
I've heard some rumors that they are playing no more Black Metal and that they're going to integrate more Death Metal Figures in their future music. I guess NERGAL wants to full exploite his 7 strings Guitar!
----
http://www.myspace.com/shallishine
01.05.2007 - 06:16
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I was listening to some Behemoth today...they're a pretty tight, heavy metal and quite brutal...the vocals sound like a bear haha...
01.05.2007 - 06:28
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
just found out that Behemoth replaced Unearth on the Dimmu Borgir show im going to, which will be pretty cool to see. Im not a Behemoth fan but it sure as hell beats Unearth., and who knows, maybe Ill appreciate Behemoth alot more after this.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
01.05.2007 - 12:46
Stigmatized
Behemoth replacing Unearth? That's a godsend.
01.05.2007 - 19:10
Sunioj
Written by Nazeef on 01.05.2007 at 05:56

I've heard some rumors that they are playing no more Black Metal and that they're going to integrate more Death Metal Figures in their future music. I guess NERGAL wants to full exploite his 7 strings Guitar!

Its not really a rumor....Demigod is almost 100% DM
03.05.2007 - 15:42
Grey_Dandelion
the vocals of this band are really bad personally i cant stand them
----
Don't turn away just take my hand and when you make your final stand i ll be right there i ll never leave all i ask of you is believe...
04.05.2007 - 02:35
crimsonoutlaw
Account deleted
anyone going to see them at ozzfest this year?
04.05.2007 - 02:44
Stigmatized
I probably will, in Charlotte, NC. I just hope I'm not to lazy to secure tickets.
05.05.2007 - 22:49
Curtis the Bum
Account deleted
Written by Stigmatized on 01.05.2007 at 12:46

Behemoth replacing Unearth? That's a godsend.

Man you said it. Behemoth is so sick!
06.05.2007 - 07:25
Judas
The Amputator
Written by Grey_Dandelion on 03.05.2007 at 15:42

the vocals of this band are really bad personally i cant stand them

I personally find Nergal's voice to be more brutal than almost anyone else's, although he does layer his vocal tracks to get the really ballsy effect. Even so, judging by his live replications, he's still a damn awesome vocalist.
----
14.05.2007 - 23:17
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I was just messing around on Metal-Archives.com and was looking at Behemoth. They had tracklisting and a cover up already for their new album. You know how Archives is sometimes but I thought the picture was cool. Interesting titles too. Wonder if it's true?

1. Rome 64 C.E. 01:25
2. Slaying The Prophets Ov Isa 03:23
3. Prometherion 03:03
4. At The Left Hand Ov God 04:58
5. Kriegsphilosophie 04:23
6. Be Without Fear 03:17
7. Arcana Hereticae 02:58
8. Libertheme 04:53
9. Inner Sanctum 05:01
10. Pazuzu 02:36
11. Christgrinding Avenue 03:50
----
14.05.2007 - 23:23
Sunioj
Written by Clintagräm on 14.05.2007 at 23:17

I was just messing around on Metal-Archives.com and was looking at Behemoth. They had tracklisting and a cover up already for their new album. You know how Archives is sometimes but I thought the picture was cool. Interesting titles too. Wonder if it's true?

the tracklistings looks legitamite, some of the songs are mentioned in the video journals, but I dont know about the pic. It still looks good though.
15.05.2007 - 04:10
Stigmatized
Hmmm, interesting indeed. There isn't anything about it on their Official website you Myspace.