Metal Storm logo
Kypck - New Video Released

The official music video for doomsters Kypck's new song "Ya Svoboden (I Am Free)", off their album 3epo (Zero) has made its debut online. The video was directed by Harri Haataja, filmed by Vesa Ranta. Aerial shots by Samuli Viitasaari, production assisted by Tero Osmo. Watch the video below which gives you an opportunity to listen to one of the new songs on the record.

The release date of the album is September 16th, 2016. The luxurious 6-panel digipak version available at PledgeMusic and Record Shop X. At Pledge, you will also find some special items like signed and dedicated versions available only through this campaign for a very limited time.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Kypck
Posted: 04.09.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 31 users
04.09.2016 - 20:20
CECLOR
Cool. But i dont like soviet symbols on percusion.. . Begining remids me good old Stentenced times.
04.09.2016 - 21:41
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
The best video they've done so far. The song is very good too. Hopefully it will be another great album.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
04.09.2016 - 21:44
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Why do I remember them as from Russia?
04.09.2016 - 21:50
Netzach
Planewalker
staff
Written by 3rdWorld on 04.09.2016 at 21:44

Why do I remember them as from Russia?

Hah, I wonder why one might think that

Great song, surpassed my expectations. Hope this album will be as good as Cherno, I didn't really care for their two later albums. Guitar (Lopashnikov, lol) definitely reminds me of Sentenced, and the chorus a little bit too.
05.09.2016 - 00:00
VileVick-Bryant
Love this track can't wait to hear the rest.

Hits total: 1539 | This month: 5