Metal Storm logo
Crippled Black Phoenix - Unveil New Album And Stream Track

"No Fun" is a brand new song from Crippled Black Phoenix, which can be streamed below. The track is taken from the band's new album, Bronze, which will be released worldwide on the 4th of November by Season Of Mist. You can also view the artwork as well as the album tracklist down under.

The band's mainman Justin Greaves comments: "As usual, I like to kick off the run to an album release with a favourite song, which does not already give everything away. 'No Fun' is such a track. It is born from a riff that I have had on demo since 2004 - the year I started making Crippled Black Phoenix tunes. It kept almost being finished, but never actually saw life until this album."

Tracks:

01. Dead Imperial Bastard
02. Deviant Burials
03. No Fun
04. Rotten Memories
05. Champions Of Disturbance (Pt 1 & 2)
06. Goodbye Then
07. Turn To Stone
08. Scared And Alone
09. Winning A Losing Battle
10. We Are The Darkeners

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crippled Black Phoenix
Posted: 07.09.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 16 users
08.09.2016 - 20:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This band is known more because one good looking new SA singer is GF to one of band member ..,.. because of her and other Swedish abnd from Säfle this band is known more
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.09.2016 - 21:07
Paz
elite
Written by Bad English on 08.09.2016 at 20:59

This band is known more because one good looking new SA singer is GF to one of band member ..,.. because of her and other Swedish abnd from Säfle this band is known more

Batshit The band's music speaks for itself. I'm not a proghead but I, Vigilante is already classic in my book.
08.09.2016 - 21:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Paz on 08.09.2016 at 21:07

Written by Bad English on 08.09.2016 at 20:59

Batshit The band's music speaks for itself. I'm not a proghead but I, Vigilante is already classic in my book.

disagree because sa singer band had much more fans ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1477 | This month: 3