Metal Storm logo
Kobra And The Lotus - New Song Streaming Online

"TriggerPulse", a new song from Canadian metallers Kobra And The Lotus, can now be streamed below. The track is taken from Prevail I. The band's fourth album, "Prevail I + II", will be released as two separate volumes via Napalm Records. The first part will be made available in February 2017, with the second part to follow in October 2017. Enjoy the song!

Frontwoman Kobra Paige says: "We are ecstatic to finally be releasing a new track from Kobra And The Lotus! After two years, it's time to unleash something new and tasty, so here we go..."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kobra And The Lotus
Posted: 11.09.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
11.09.2016 - 22:21
Susan
Smeghead
elite
SO COMPLETELY ROCKIN.

I've tried to get into this band for a while and they ARE really good but I haven't found an album I truly love in the way I hoped I would. Maybe this one will unlock them for me
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
12.09.2016 - 12:14
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Sounds like an improvement on the last 2, but I still wish Paige would go back to the voice she used on the debut.
So, this is gonna be a seperatly released double album like GnR's Use Your Illusions?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
13.09.2016 - 08:35
Paz
elite
Why do so many bands lame copies the Vitruvian Man these days? Ghost used to do it too.

Hits total: 1467 | This month: 9