Metal Storm logo
North Of The Wall Festival 2017 - Final Bands Confirmed

Headliners Revenge and Nocturnal are the last two bands confirmed for the North Of The Wall Festival 2017. North of the Wall will return for its 5th instalment next year in Glasgow, Scotland on the 14th and 15th of April. They join Mgła, Batushka, Acherontas, Misþyrming, Esoteric and many more.

Tickets are now available here.

Full line-up: Esoteric, Gnaw Their Tongues, Sulphur Aeon, Batushka, Misþyrming, Grave Miasma, Acherontas, Revenge, Nocturnal, Hetroertzen, Bast, Wederganger, Saturnalia Temple, Essenz, Wode, Vircolac, Call From The Grave, LVTHN, Craven Idol, Drowned, Inconcessus Lux Lucis, Mgła and Monad.

Beginning within the Glasgow University Rock and Metal Society, Morgul have led North of the Wall from its first year, an entirely Scottish lineup headlined by NWOBHM legends Holocaust, through the most recent festival incorporating the most promising underground metal acts from across Europe, and onwards to a 2017 festival yet bigger than any before. North of the Wall began with a desire to bring to light the huge amount of metal talent within Scotland, and through the festival's history they have sought to make Glasgow even more of a hub of activity within the metal scene than it already is.

Source: northofthewallfestival.co.uk
Event: North Of The Wall Festival 2017
Posted: 14.09.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 41 users
14.09.2016 - 22:06
Alakazam
spendin' cheese
Well thankfully Revenge will wake me up from Mgla. I still wish that this was happening in Edinburgh.
----
I may not have the largest collection but I certainly have the absolute best

Hits total: 1611 | This month: 5