07. The March
08. Warriors Of The World United
09. Hand Of Doom
10. House Of Death
11. Fight Until We Die
12. Kill With Power [live] [Japanese bonus]

Featured in "Getting Into: Manowar"

Additional info
Warriors Of The World 10th Anniversary Remastered Edition CD Will Be Released Across Europe On June 28, 2013

Guest review by
Raiden
Rating:
Let me start by saying that I've never really liked Manowar. I've found their music quite repetitive, and they're cheesier than a marguerita pizza. But in recent years they've made a small handful of songs that are catchy to listen to as well as being as cheesy as a double stuffed crust pizza with...

Read more ››
published 07.02.2007 | Comments (28)

Guest review by
Maasai Mara
Rating:
For a band that claims to be the truest ambassadors and embodiment of heavy metal, this is the greatest joke that I have ever come across. Other than "Fight Until We Die," which has some weak guitar soloing, this album is devoid of guitar solos and the riffing is pretty mediocre and nothing special. The sound is heavy just for the sake of it being called heavy metal, and the accompanying lyrics? If you thought death metal lyrics are bad, then these lyrics will make you want to smash your face with a hammer.

Read more ››
published 16.03.2019 | Comments (13)

Found in 21 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 279 users
15.09.2016 - 13:07
Rating: 8
Joppe
Steelemeister
Strong album of true metal of steel. The slow songs, like "Nessun Dorma" and "An American Trilogy" are obvious fillers of unmetal, that I recommend everyone to skip.
----
My vision is augmented
03.08.2019 - 15:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One good song rest is acheesburger. band is dead long live new metal bands
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.04.2020 - 18:32
Rating: 5
majormalfunction

This is such a stupid album. It starts off so nice with Call to Arms, heavy hitting metal with a large chorus. So what follows? More heavy fuckin metal? Absolutely not... the following 6 songs are just a bunch of nonsense. The Fight for Freedom tries to be a anthem of some sort but comes out as silly, there's some instrumentals and two incredibly bad chosen covers. It's just a mash of waste. At track 8 we're back on track with the title song, sadly it's a chore to get through this song. I don't care if it's considered a classic, it goes on and on with some tired riffs before ending up in some stupid ballad section and then... you press skip. This was close to be their worst album, but somehow they jam the three best songs at the end. And these three songs are among the best they done. The best one is House of Death which is just a clean homerun, a furious metal track with a excellent chorus that takes use of Eric Adams incredible voice, this one also feature a ballad section in the middle but it works better than in the title track. Along with Blood of the Kings it's probably my favourite Manowar track. Fight Until We Die is equally fast but not as memorable but still very well done. Hand of Doom is slower but has the same hooks as House of Death and is easily the second best song on the album.

Wow that was a long rant but I also gave away som roses so it's not that bad.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
25.06.2020 - 23:23
Rating: 8
TSRodriguez

Really excellent. lots of good stuff here, Fight Until we die, Hand of Doom, Warriors of the World, great stuff. There are great ballads as well like Sword into the Wind, and I really like Nessum Dorma. Of course, there is the obvious worthless stuff that Manowar always put in their album, but is a great record throughout. I even like American Trilogy, I mean its crap, but it really grew on me. So totally recommended for fans of this cheesy stuff. Ah, yeah, and Call to Arms is probably one of the best metal songs ever...
16.05.2022 - 00:20
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
The opening song "Call To Arms" is ok, but after that I quickly began to loose interest. They tried to go full on epic with all the classic sounding symphonies, and the heroic lyrical content, but it's all come across as a wee bit silly tbh, I think too much of their ego has gone into the songwriting, and unfortunately it's got the better of them.
16.05.2022 - 17:46
gavdann

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 16.05.2022 at 00:20

The opening song "Call To Arms" is ok, but after that I quickly began to loose interest. They tried to go full on epic with all the classic sounding symphonies, and the heroic lyrical content, but it's all come across as a wee bit silly tbh, I think too much of their ego has gone into the songwriting, and unfortunately it's got the better of them.

I've tried so many times over the years to find something enjoyable about Manowar. Apologies to all the uber fans out there but I just think they're terrible.
16.05.2022 - 18:51
JoHn Doe

Written by gavdann on 16.05.2022 at 17:46

I've tried so many times over the years to find something enjoyable about Manowar. Apologies to all the uber fans out there but I just think they're terrible.

I agree, you're not alone here.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
16.05.2022 - 19:54
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by gavdann on 16.05.2022 at 17:46

There has always been a divided opinion about them, and I have never really given them much thought until recently. I myself have come to the conclusion that I will never call myself a fan, their music, and style just doesn't quite do it for me. But I have to admit, I have developed a hint of respect for them, and for what they've achieved, they have created a very large and loyal fanbase. But unfortunately they are not for me, so I won't be part of that fanbase.

Hits total: 13246 | This month: 16