Metal Storm logo
Anti-Atheist Black Metal Bands?

17.09.2016 - 05:02
Ganondox

I'm just looking at the other threads in the forum and I wondered, is this a thing? I'm not talking about unblack metal, I'm talking about bands which are aggressively anti-athiest, regardless of whatever they're particular religious affiliation (or lack of such) happens to be. I'm sure SOMEONE has done it, somewhere at some time, as this is misanthropic black metal, but does anyone know any examples?
17.09.2016 - 12:45
ANGEL REAPER

This whole black metal thing is getting ridiculous seems to me, but hey if that is what your thing go for it.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
17.09.2016 - 16:06
Ganondox

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.09.2016 at 12:45

This whole black metal thing is getting ridiculous seems to me, but hey if that is what your thing go for it.

I don't really care, it's just a point of curiosity and alluding to that ridiculousness.
17.09.2016 - 17:57
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Ganondox on 17.09.2016 at 16:06

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 17.09.2016 at 12:45

I don't really care, it's just a point of curiosity and alluding to that ridiculousness.

Well i guessed that much . Cant really find a band with strictly anti-atheist themes but broadly speaking any "pro theistic" BM band,whether it is un-black or satanic one is by default anti atheistic so maybe that is the reason i cant find any which is strictly about anti atheism.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
19.09.2016 - 15:30
Daniell
_爱情_
Every satanic black metal band is anti atheistic, because believing in satan equals believing in god, equals being anti atheist. Convoluted, but also quite simple.