Metal Storm logo
White Zombie - Frontman Explains Why There Will Be No Reunion

The subject of a White Zombie reunion was the result of frontman Rob Zombie's recent performance of the band's final album Astro Creep: 2000 - Songs Of Love, Destruction And Other Synthetic Delusions Of The Electric Head (1995) live in its entirety at Chicago's Riot Fest, which took place last weekend. However, Rob told in a recent interview that the reason a White Zombie reunion hasn't happened is because "there's no reason to do it."

He explains: "It wouldn't be a financial thing, it'd take a reason to do it. That's why it never happened, because there's no reason to do it. I like playing with the band I'm playing with now much more than I ever liked playing with White Zombie. And I think people think they want to see it, but a lot of times bands reform and disappoint people. I don't think there's anything that could make it happen."

White Zombie broke up in 1998 after a 13-year run (which spanned four albums), and since then, Rob Zombie went on to pursue a successful solo career and direct horror films.

Source: theprp.com
Band profile: White Zombie
Posted: 23.09.2016 by Metal God

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 58 users
23.09.2016 - 17:47
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Yeah, hes probably right. I can understand the question being asked but I can't really see a reunion from White Zombie being successful or even good.

Hits total: 2374 | This month: 8