Metal Storm logo
2015. Tractatus Temporo-Psychologicus: A Musical Codicil

Thumbs up: +2
2015 releases that I've bothered to write a word or two about.
Will update periodically when inspiration strikes.
Pay no mind to order.

Created by: Nimlot | 08.07.2015

1. Beardfish - +4626-COMFORTZONE
(Prog rock) Vagabond sounds that tramp amid public musical glut.
2. Native Construct - Quiet World
(Prog metal) When the pieces of different puzzles somehow fall into place and form a coherent whole you get a surprisingly Native Construct.
3. Riverside - Love, Fear And The Time Machine
(Prog rock) The musical equivalent of a warm embrace and an understanding word in crestfallen times.
4. Shining (NOR) - International Blackjazz Society
(Avantgarde metal) Aurally transmitted contagion of violently euphoric limb-flailing.

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Nimlot ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 4   Visited by: 10 users
23.09.2016 - 21:40
3rdWorld
China was a neat
List is way too long. Wouldn't hurt to trim out the last 50 or so.
23.09.2016 - 21:52
Nimlot
A. Reader
Written by 3rdWorld on 23.09.2016 at 21:40

List is way too long. Wouldn't hurt to trim out the last 50 or so.

Yeah, I've been meaning to. It's pretty bloated. Probably going to leave it with, say, 4 entries after the culling? I'll get around to it eventually.
23.09.2016 - 21:59
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Nimlot on 23.09.2016 at 21:52

Yeah, I've been meaning to. It's pretty bloated. Probably going to leave it with, say, 4 entries after the culling? I'll get around to it eventually.

I'd also highly recommend the 2015 releases of Beardfish, Native Construct, Riverside and Shining[NOR] to this list. Should be right up you alley considering the albums here.
23.09.2016 - 23:21
Nimlot
A. Reader
Written by 3rdWorld on 23.09.2016 at 21:59

I'd also highly recommend the 2015 releases of Beardfish, Native Construct, Riverside and Shining[NOR] to this list. Should be right up you alley considering the albums here.

I'd have to get my hands on them first, but I'm always open to checking out new music. Thanks!

Hits total: 875 | This month: 7