Metal Storm logo
Visceral Bleeding - Part Ways With Guitarist

Swedish death metallers Visceral Bleeding have announced the departure of guitarist Marcus Nilsson with the following update :

Due to other commitments, Marcus has decided to discontinue his guitar work in Visceral Bleeding.

Marcus comments:
"It's been an interesting and exhilarating ride, that's for sure, but I feel my lack of commitment to the band at this point will likely only hold the other guys back. I therefore step aside to let someone else join forces and strengthen the Visceral momentum for future brutalization!

My musical endeavors do not end here though. I will never put down the guitar and will continue exploring the vast realm of music, indefinitely. I wish Visceral Bleeding the best of luck and hope they will succeed in whatever they aspire to!

I'd like to thank all the people I have met through the band, for their support and good times: Cheers to you all!!!"

There are absolutely no hard feelings involved in this departure and Marcus remains a very close friend to us all, we go way back and chare a lot of history and VB wishes him the best of luck with everything he decides to put his focus on in the future.

Martin "Germ" Bermheden (Enshrined) will be filling the spot as lead guitarist and is already preparing and focusing 100% at this and he will appear on the upcoming CD."

Source: visceralbleeding.com
Band profile: Visceral Bleeding
Posted: 23.05.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 1 user
23.05.2006 - 15:06
Baz Anderson

ooh - well i just hope the next album is good
they are really good live too!!

Hits total: 3507 | This month: 16