Metal Storm logo
Manowar - Headliner Of Germany's Magic Circle Festival

American heavy metal band Manowar has announced a festival organized by Magic Circle Music, band leader Joey De Maio's own label, at which they will perform as headliners. The festival is going to take place on July 7th, 2007 in Bad Arolsen, Germany (near Kassel in North Hesse). During the announcement at the band's sold-out gig on March 31st, 2007 in Stuttgart, Germany, Joey De Maio has also pointed out that the tickets will cost no more than 10 ?, as "a way to thank the true fans for their undying loyalty during the last two years of unfortunate delays of touring and record releases."

Ticket information and more news are to be posted on the band's and the label's websites soon.

Source: magiccirclemusic.com
Band profile: Manowar
Event: Magic Circle Festival
Posted: 04.04.2007 by Promonex

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 4 users
04.04.2007 - 21:42
Carrion
Account deleted
10 ?? Good!
04.04.2007 - 21:54
Promonex
Cathemeral
I'm not too fond of the band, but 10 ? is nothing. And it's not too far away from me, so I might even go.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
05.04.2007 - 06:30
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
damn thats cheap. I wonder who else is playing at this festival?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
05.04.2007 - 11:59
Promonex
Cathemeral
It's not like Magic Circle has that many bands on its roster, so I guess Rhapsody of Fire and Holyhell will be there again. And David Shankle's group might be releasing a new album this year.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 3923 | This month: 6