Metal Storm logo
Overkill - To Release Single, Snippet Launched

As you probably know, Overkill will be releasing a new album in the near future called The Grinding Wheel. While the New Jersey thrashers put the finishing touches on the album, the band gives their fans a taster of what to expect from their forthcoming record, a brand-new single called "Our Finest Hour", which will be released in the first week of Overkill's European tour, on November 4th. Originally planned for release in November, The Grinding Wheel is now hitting stores next February. Check out the teaser here.

Frontman Bobby Ellsworth said: "Looks like the 'machine' is up and rolling, but for all good things we wait. The delay for The Grinding Wheel will take us to 2/17, at the start of the US tour... but fear not, the Euro tour will happen and happen with some new music! Friday Nov. 4th, we will let go of the first cut; Our Finest Hour, available on various colors of vinyl along with some ear shattering madness. We will also have it with us on the road to quench your thirst and fill the hunger. So you heard it here first and you can hear more live the first time on tour! To the road, onward and upward into '17!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Overkill
Posted: 20.09.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
24.09.2016 - 18:35
DeathSlyzer

Well, this sounds like it could be better than most of the stuff on the last album. The songs on that album weren't bad. The production wasn't that much to my liking. Sounds like this album won't be having that problem.
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?

Hits total: 1641 | This month: 4