Metal Storm logo
Korn - Debut Song Feat. Corey Taylor, Announce Euro Tour

As the release date for The Serenity Of Suffering approaches, Korn continue to promote their new record and now reveal another new song from it. One of the new songs features vocals by Corey Taylor of Slipknot fame. Check out "A Different World" now and see if you like the collaboration.

The Serenity Of Suffering hits stores on October 21st on Roadrunner Records.

Frontman Jonathan Davis explained: "When I was working on this song, Corey texted Nick [Raskulinecz, producer] and it popped in my head that he would be the perfect person to collaborate on the record. I've collaborated with everybody I've cared to collaborate with so far in my career, so it was hard trying to think of someone, but it so happened that Corey texted at the right time. I've been friends with him for a long long time, he's covered my ass a couple of times, when I got really sick back in 2006 with that crazy blood disorder he came out and did a couple of songs with the band so we could at least show up and say that we tried to play. We've had a long relationship over the years, he's a good guy and a great singer."

In other news, Korn will be touring in Europe in 2017, specifically in March and April with Heaven Shall Burn and Hellyeah. Here are the dates.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Korn
Posted: 30.09.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 81 users
30.09.2016 - 15:35
zikon
But what does Corey Taylor thinks about this?!!!
----
"The poetry of the earth is never dead" John Keats
30.09.2016 - 17:15
I'm honestly surprised at the negative reception in the comments. I freakin loved it, Corey was a great addition to.
30.09.2016 - 21:39
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Written by Sircheesewhistle on 30.09.2016 at 17:15

I'm honestly surprised at the negative reception in the comments. I freakin loved it, Corey was a great addition to.

Wow, liking a Korn song on MS? Thats punishable by death around these parts!

Seriously though, i've liked all the Korn songs i've heard from this new album so far. They've all been pretty solid. Been a refreshing return to form from a band I had lost all hope for. Good stuff!
01.10.2016 - 03:59
Written by WorpeX on 30.09.2016 at 21:39

Seriously though, i've liked all the Korn songs i've heard from this new album so far. They've all been pretty solid. Been a refreshing return to form from a band I had lost all hope for. Good stuff!

I won't be surprised if i get flack for liking it haha. Still i haven't listened to all that much from the band and this was pretty good, i should probably check out their earlier stuff to.
01.10.2016 - 04:35
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Written by Sircheesewhistle on 01.10.2016 at 03:59

Written by WorpeX on 30.09.2016 at 21:39

I won't be surprised if i get flack for liking it haha. Still i haven't listened to all that much from the band and this was pretty good, i should probably check out their earlier stuff to.

They have a really unique sound but their song writing is very hit and miss. I recommend just listening to their singles, for the most part they're pretty solid and the rest of the songs on the album are usually filler. My favorites are "Dead Bodies Everywhere", "Falling Away from Me" and "Coming Undone"
01.10.2016 - 08:29
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
So far they've released 3 tracks, this one is on top.

Only thing is mixing of vocals which sounds completely out of the place. But, it's still heavy.

Hits total: 1993 | This month: 9